Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
zay_24
Local High School Star

zay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Anyone hate how thirsty dudes on facebook gas up dese females

No wonder these ho'z be thankin dey da shit. Nose flying all in the air on some dumbo type shyt. All my real ISH neggas who really be pullin dese fe'z kno how anoying it is when you try to get a girl who's constantly gassed up by thirsty ass bummy ass coons. Then these Same girls be expecting you to do the same
zay_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #2
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone hate how thirsty dudes on facebook gas up dese females

Quote:
Originally Posted by zay_24
No wonder these ho'z be thankin dey da shit. Nose flying all in the air on some dumbo type shyt. All my real ISH neggas who really be pullin dese fe'z kno how anoying it is when you try to get a girl who's constantly gassed up by thirsty ass bummy ass coons. Then these Same girls be expecting you to do the same

What is this in English?
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:02 PM   #3
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
thirsty ass bummy ass coons.

can you post a pic of the above?

for reference.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is that Toby Mcguire in your avatar?
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:42 PM   #5
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I know what you're talking about. Just **** with them, say some shit to bring them down to Earth. They will notice you cause you ain't doing what everyone else is doing, unless the girl is just fishing for compliments, which is incredibly lame.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:49 PM   #6
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

"some dumbo type shyt"
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #7
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
What is this in English?
I'll translate what the OP is saying. "I can't seem to get Lucky with the ladies in real life, so make a Facebook account and add a bunch of girls that i dont know in real life so i can prove to my mother i get girls, instead of her thinking I am a homosexual. I routinely try to chat with them, but they shut me down by replying 'I dont know you enough'. So now, Im bitter because other guys seem to compliment them and these same females who are rejecting me are moist and giving those other gentlemen some attention".
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #8
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I'll translate what the OP is saying. "I can't seem to get Lucky with the ladies in real life, so make a Facebook account and add a bunch of girls that i dont know in real life so i can prove to my mother i get girls, instead of her thinking I am a homosexual. I routinely try to chat with them, but they shut me down by replying 'I dont know you enough'. So now, Im bitter because other guys seem to compliment them and these same females who are rejecting me are moist and giving those other gentlemen some attention".
Thank you. Why didn't he just say so?
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #9
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated

You're hired as my ISH interpreter.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:29 PM   #10
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:39 PM   #11
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He does have a point though. For whatever reasons, there's a shitload of girls these days (not just on facebook obviously) that are very arrogant, and it's terribly obnoxious. You know the kind that just exude arrogance and bitchiness, and it's quite a turn off.

For instance, a girl I used to talk to, she was fairly cute, nothin spectacular, but cute nonetheless. But she was always so cocky and big-headed that it drove me crazy. Fast forward a couple years, and she adds me on Facebook. By this time I haven't seen or talked to her in probably 2 years. And upon looking at her page, lo and behold, she got fat. And despite that, did not lose a bit of arrogance. I would read her status updates and whatever when they came up on the feed, and literally 99% of them pertained to how awesome she was, or eating/food. I'm not exaggerating. It was kind of funny and kind of terrible. And she never really had a reason to be arrogant, she wasn't really smart, wasn't rich, didn't have a job, didn't have a car, didn't do anything. Eventually I just deleted her off my facebook cuz I couldn't handle even reading the status updates about being hungry and arrogant every 30 minutes. I think she had meals between snacks, and then with her greasy ass fingers wrote about how all the guys wanted her. It made me laugh, cry, and vomit all at the same time.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #12
zay_24
Local High School Star

zay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Lmaooo@ dis fakkit who got half my post count but only been here for two months can u say no life ?
Lol my man why df yo rep bars lookin like dey need some tampons?
zay_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:45 PM   #13
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
He does have a point though. For whatever reasons, there's a shitload of girls these days (not just on facebook obviously) that are very arrogant, and it's terribly obnoxious. You know the kind that just exude arrogance and bitchiness, and it's quite a turn off.

For instance, a girl I used to talk to, she was fairly cute, nothin spectacular, but cute nonetheless. But she was always so cocky and big-headed that it drove me crazy. Fast forward a couple years, and she adds me on Facebook. By this time I haven't seen or talked to her in probably 2 years. And upon looking at her page, lo and behold, she got fat. And despite that, did not lose a bit of arrogance. I would read her status updates and whatever when they came up on the feed, and literally 99% of them pertained to how awesome she was, or eating/food. I'm not exaggerating. It was kind of funny and kind of terrible. And she never really had a reason to be arrogant, she wasn't really smart, wasn't rich, didn't have a job, didn't have a car, didn't do anything. Eventually I just deleted her off my facebook cuz I couldn't handle even reading the status updates about being hungry and arrogant every 30 minutes. I think she had meals between snacks, and then with her greasy ass fingers wrote about how all the guys wanted her. It made me laugh, cry, and vomit all at the same time.

Yeah, I hate those arrogant snobby broads. Those chicks need to be humbled.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:56 PM   #14
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Lmaooo@ dis fakkit who got half my post count but only been here for two months can u say no life ?

Someone's desperate for attention. Whose alternate account are you?
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #15
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

fakkit? You just made a thread a couple days ago saying how you banged some dude.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: