Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #16
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Anyone hate how thirsty dudes on facebook gas up dese females

Quote:
Originally Posted by zay_24
Lmaooo@ dis fakkit who got half my post count but only been here for two months can u say no life ?
Lol my man why df yo rep bars lookin like dey need some tampons?
tell me why you mad though?

your b1tchass made a thread attempting to get co-signed by some e-friends and you got exposed. Just K.I.M and tell the mods to delete this thread.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #17
Rosie Cheeks
Banned

Rosie Cheeks has not been impressing people

You're just not good with the ladies as I am
Rosie Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:28 PM   #18
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by zay_24
Lmaooo@ dis fakkit
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193019

is this you?
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #19
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
He does have a point though. For whatever reasons, there's a shitload of girls these days (not just on facebook obviously) that are very arrogant, and it's terribly obnoxious. You know the kind that just exude arrogance and bitchiness, and it's quite a turn off.

For instance, a girl I used to talk to, she was fairly cute, nothin spectacular, but cute nonetheless. But she was always so cocky and big-headed that it drove me crazy. Fast forward a couple years, and she adds me on Facebook. By this time I haven't seen or talked to her in probably 2 years. And upon looking at her page, lo and behold, she got fat. And despite that, did not lose a bit of arrogance. I would read her status updates and whatever when they came up on the feed, and literally 99% of them pertained to how awesome she was, or eating/food. I'm not exaggerating. It was kind of funny and kind of terrible. And she never really had a reason to be arrogant, she wasn't really smart, wasn't rich, didn't have a job, didn't have a car, didn't do anything. Eventually I just deleted her off my facebook cuz I couldn't handle even reading the status updates about being hungry and arrogant every 30 minutes. I think she had meals between snacks, and then with her greasy ass fingers wrote about how all the guys wanted her. It made me laugh, cry, and vomit all at the same time.

Call me old fashioned, but a woman needs to know her place. Any woman as loud and arrogant as the one you're describing doesn't have much of a future with any man.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #20
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

It all started with letting women vote, give them an inch and they take a mile.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #21
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputationAndrei89 has decent reputation

I love arrogant chicks. Makes it so funny when they open up

Most of them try to look arrogant anyway, but they all women , thus soft.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:57 PM   #22
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Call me old fashioned, but a woman needs to know her place. Any woman as loud and arrogant as the one you're describing doesn't have much of a future with any man.

Another friend of mine (she was kind of friends with the fat girl) used to talk about how we could bring her down a few notches. This was before she got fat, so the best we could come up with was me bangin her and then degrading the **** out of her and kicking her out. I never got around to it, cuz I couldn't talk to her for more than 5 minutes without wanting to punch her in the mouth. And then she got fat, so it would've been canceled by then anyways.

But then before I deleted her on Facebook I commented on one of her statuses, not trying to be an asshole, but still calling her out on it. And it didn't phase her, and all her lil friends comment on it too like "yeah girl dont let the haters bother you", when I clearly wasn't "hating", but these girls were too stupid to realize that arrogance isn't attractive. They think it is, and think you're "hating" if you say they're full of shit.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #23
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
Is that Toby Mcguire in your avatar?

Yeah its him from Spidey 3
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: