Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat cool
Default Jackass 3D

I have never laughed harder in my life.

Go see it
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jackass 3D

You should see Page 3 if you get a chance; I heard it got 82% on rotten tomatoes.com.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:30 AM   #3
The_Night_Elf
My Game's Nucking Futs

The_Night_Elf has decent reputationThe_Night_Elf has decent reputation

Loved the first two. How was the 3D content?
The_Night_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #4
chrisxuk

Jackass 3D isn't coming out until 05/11/2010 here in England.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisxuk
Jackass 3D isn't coming out until 05/11/2010 here in England.

Dont you mean 11/05/2010?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:56 AM   #6
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

how old are those guys now
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:48 PM   #7
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #8
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat cool

I never laughed harder when I saw the poo cocktail supreme
Old 10-18-2010, 04:24 PM   #9
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
I never laughed harder when I saw the poo cocktail supreme

How bout the bar fight... Classic.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #10
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
How bout the bar fight... Classic.
also made me rotfl
Old 10-18-2010, 07:58 PM   #11
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

LA KB24 has an OK reputation so far

3D was pretty pointless.

Pretty sure there were only 3-4 bits where it was actually used.

(intro, outro, farter party thing, & the bees)
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #12
Brujesino
BoGawd

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jackass was cool when i was a kid, now not so much.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:04 AM   #13
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good movie, although I could have done without all the feces.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: