Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 08-12-2010, 04:25 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Beaubois breaks foot

Bill Nichols of the Dallas Morning News reports:

Dallas Mavericks point guard Roddy Beaubois suffered a broken bone in his left foot while training with the French national team. Mavs president Donnie Nelson on Friday confirmed the initial report by the French newspaper L’Equipe.

More: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=6385
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #2
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Beaubois breaks foot

Quote:
Beaubois reportedly could miss up to three months if surgery is required to repair the fifth metatarsal bone in his left foot.

Bad news for Dallas, Cuban isn't going to be happy about this. That's the risk one takes when playing in international competitions. Wish him luck, hopefully surgery isn't required.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:17 AM   #3
nysn
I brick open layups

nysn has no real reputation yet.

thats too bad
nysn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:57 PM   #4
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

*sighs* What else was there to expect...
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:12 PM   #5
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ugh..
DirkNowitzki41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:56 PM   #6
RAPSPURS
I hit open 5-footers

RAPSPURS has decent reputationRAPSPURS has decent reputation

curious... how excited are you mavs fans on Beaubois?

I haven't seen much of him but
I've been hearing everything from average to all-star
what is the probability that he'll become a an allstar calibre player ?
RAPSPURS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
Mavsfan31
ME13

Mavsfan31 has decent reputationMavsfan31 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPSPURS
curious... how excited are you mavs fans on Beaubois?

I haven't seen much of him but
I've been hearing everything from average to all-star
what is the probability that he'll become a an allstar calibre player ?
Probably at least 45% IMO... things are looking up for him if anything i can see him being like another Jason Terry type player averaging about 18 ppg
Mavsfan31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:55 AM   #8
stridge
Decent playground baller

stridge is a pretty well-respected posterstridge is a pretty well-respected posterstridge is a pretty well-respected poster

how would you rate his passing ability?
stridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

His passing ability is not good enough yet to be a starting PG for the Mavs, right now he's rather a SG. And I'm f*cking excited to see him develop and turn into a perennial All-star (hopefully... ). That is, if Carlisle is smart enough to let him plus Kidd start and have Marion come from the bench.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: