Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-20-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation here
Default Glenn Beck On Evolution: Where Are The Half-Monkey/Half-Human Hybrids?

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/gle...human-hybrids/
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Glenn Beck On Evolution: Where Are The Half-Monkey/Half-Human Hybrids?

he just needs to look in the mirror, he is the closet thing we have to a chimp.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Glenn Beck On Evolution: Where Are The Half-Monkey/Half-Human Hybrids?

Glenn Beck is an infotainer.

He gets paid to get your attention.

The best way to stand in opposition to his brand of entertainment is to ignore him.

But you haven't. You have instead chosen to announce his latest commentary to a whole website full of people.

Glenn Beck: 1
Take Your Lumps: 0
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #4
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET
Glenn Beck is an infotainer.

He gets paid to get your attention.

The best way to stand in opposition to his brand of entertainment is to ignore him.

But you haven't. You have instead chosen to announce his latest commentary to a whole website full of people.

Glenn Beck: 1
Take Your Lumps: 0

Take Your Lumps is a troll.

He gets pleasure from making you respond to his absurd posts.

The best way to get back at his form of self-entertainment is to ignore him.

But you haven't. You have instead chosen to respond to his post on a message board to a whole website full of people.

Take Your Lumps: 1
the GIBBET: 0

(Actually, I don't know if Take Your Lumps is a troll but since you felt like being an ass I kind of wanted to be one, too.)
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy

But you haven't. You have instead chosen to respond to his post on a message board to a whole website full of people.

(Actually, I don't know if Take Your Lumps is a troll but since you felt like being an ass I kind of wanted to be one, too.)

With all due respect, the gibbet is right here. Beck is a real life troll who gets paid to get our attention. That's what he wants us to do, so in this case, he IS winning.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

shut up freak
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:07 PM   #7
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxf3rJOBua8
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:18 PM   #8
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

If you ask the average American what evolution is, I'd wager more than half would not know.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:51 PM   #9
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
If you ask the average American what evolution is, I'd wager more than half would not know.

I'd be willing to put money on that figure being at least 70-75%.

Most people would give you the misguided definition that Glenn just did. It's not really all their fault -- just another testament to our failing public schools.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:19 PM   #10
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotServed
With all due respect, the gibbet is right here. Beck is a real life troll who gets paid to get our attention. That's what he wants us to do, so in this case, he IS winning.

While Beck does say outlandish things, how do we know that he does not believe this? Has he stated he believes in evolution? Many people have made this very same argument and they were not joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET
shut up freak

I'm very hurt by your words.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
While Beck does say outlandish things, how do we know that he does not believe this? Has he stated he believes in evolution? Many people have made this very same argument and they were not joking.

I have to say... I have the same reaction to Beck as the others in this thread. I hear people calling him 'crazy' often and I just don't think so. When I watch him, it seems like an actor on the stage. All of his crying and carrying on is just way too over-the-top.

I just cannot take him seriously. Unfortunately, although it is pretty clear to me that he is just serving as a human troll, there are plenty on the right that do take him seriously and believe that he is being completely sincere. That is where it gets a bit dangerous.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #12
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why do they discuss a topic neither has any knowledge of?

If you want some answers, read a book, or bring in an expert on the subject. These guys sound like total morons.

Or here is another idea, why don't you explain to us how god created humans from thin air and dropped us on this planet... because I've never seen a god create humans from thin air.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:49 PM   #13
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Glenn Beck is the definition of propaganda. It's a scary thing that an ignorant moron like him has that many blind followers, and naturally FOX decides to give him his own show. I love TV.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #14
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I have to say... I have the same reaction to Beck as the others in this thread. I hear people calling him 'crazy' often and I just don't think so. When I watch him, it seems like an actor on the stage. All of his crying and carrying on is just way too over-the-top.

I just cannot take him seriously. Unfortunately, although it is pretty clear to me that he is just serving as a human troll, there are plenty on the right that do take him seriously and believe that he is being completely sincere. That is where it gets a bit dangerous.

I see the same exact thing. A bad actor who constantly indicates and overdoes everything. Community theater stuff at best.

And as for the half monkey, half human hybrid controversy... ladies and gentleman I present-

THE HUMANZEE

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:17 PM   #15
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello

What does that have to do with anything? I bet even fewer would know what the theory of relativity is. Does that mean it's not real?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: