Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 10-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Amare discusses leaving Nash, Suns

"It was a difficult situation for me," Amar'e Stoudemire admitted Sunday about leaving Steve Nash, after the team went through an open practice at the Garden. "Playing with Steve was a great opportunity for both of us. We worked well with each other. We elevated both of our games." While Nash was voted the game's top player in 2005 and 2006, Stoudemire made the All-NBA first or second team four times since 2005, including a second-team berth last season. "It was a great friendship and relationship there, so it was a tough decision for me to leave Phoenix," Stoudemire said. "Steve was a phenomenal player. He's going to be OK." NY Daily News

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumors.shtml#ixzz124dWe12d

Last edited by Maniak : 10-11-2010 at 11:12 PM.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #2
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amare discusses leaving Nash, Suns

Fixed your typo, Jeff.

:)

On a far more related note, nice to hear Stat isnt being a complete idiot about this. I respect him and wish him the best with the Knicks, as long as they lose every time they play Phoenix.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:45 AM   #3
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Fixed your typo, Jeff.

On a far more related note, nice to hear Stat isnt being a complete idiot about this. I respect him and wish him the best with the Knicks, as long as they lose every time they play Phoenix.
You and me both my friend
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:57 PM   #4
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Go KnickerKnockers!
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
DatWasNashty
I hit open layups

DatWasNashty is a pretty well-respected posterDatWasNashty is a pretty well-respected posterDatWasNashty is a pretty well-respected posterDatWasNashty is a pretty well-respected poster

Amare definitely handled the situation well. Stayed classy; thanking Suns fans and organization, the city of Phoenix and taking the time to write a formal letter to show his appreciation.

On a side note, it would be interesting to see how Amare does this year without Nash. Will tell a great deal about how much Steve benefitted from him and vice versa. I wish him all the best.
DatWasNashty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:33 AM   #6
Sodimacam
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Sodimacam has an OK reputation so far
Default Amare discusses leaving Nash Suns

Quote:
Fixed your typo, Jeff.

Is this guy the smartest person on the board or WHAT?

This is a friendly mod reminder from Maniak. Spam in my forum and get made a fool of.

Last edited by Maniak : 10-18-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Sodimacam is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: