Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation
Default Chris Ivory is my new sleeper candidate to be a NFL star

i don't even have him in my league but watching this guy run has star written all over it. speed, power, and just that burst i don't see from a lot of RB's around the league. he might not due to Pierre Thomas and R. Bush coming back soon, but from any player i've watched play waiting to blow up and become a superstar, its this kid.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Chris Ivory is my new sleeper candidate to be a NFL star

He's from "Tiffin University".

I guess it's division II, for a second I thought we had our first NFL player from a ****ing online college.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
for a second I thought we had our first NFL player from a ****ing online college.

It's only a matter of time.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #4
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I guess it's division II, for a second I thought we had our first NFL player from a ****ing online college.

He was supposed to be that deal at Wazzu though, he got in trouble and ended up ITT Tech.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:03 AM   #5
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
i don't even have him in my league but watching this guy run has star written all over it. speed, power, and just that burst i don't see from a lot of RB's around the league. he might not due to Pierre Thomas and R. Bush coming back soon, but from any player i've watched play waiting to blow up and become a superstar, its this kid.

I'm taking you watched the Bucs game then. I wouldn't read much into it. Our D line is such trash we make everyone look like Jim Brown in their prime.

Anyway, he had great burst, but I didn't see anything else that shouted to me NFL star. He'll be a decent back but nothing special imo.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:21 AM   #6
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
I'm taking you watched the Bucs game then. I wouldn't read much into it. Our D line is such trash we make everyone look like Jim Brown in their prime.

Anyway, he had great burst, but I didn't see anything else that shouted to me NFL star. He'll be a decent back but nothing special imo.

FWIW, he WAS highly regarded coming out of HS. Ran into trouble at Washington State.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:59 AM   #7
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117

he also runs with a lot of power. you can tell he has a really strong body/legs with that speed/burst. its really the combo of it all that impresses me and stands out over a lot of the other RB's i've watched.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #8
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

don't hate on Tiffin, my lil sis plays soccer for them
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:22 PM   #9
HAzE024
KRYPTONATE!

HAzE024 has decent reputationHAzE024 has decent reputation

Nate Washington also went there
HAzE024 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: