Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 11-27-2006, 03:12 PM   #1
ChicagoFan4Life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ChicagoFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default Thoughts about the Knicks game

Did any of you guys watch the Knicks game? What is up with Ben Wallace not playing very much? I know he had a rough night a game or two ago but he really didn't get a chance to do much since he was yanked only 2 minutes and some change in the game. He did come back in but really did not play much at all.

My next observation of the game was the stellar play of Renaldo Balkman. That kid is special. He did look like a rookie with his full speed motion the whole second half but he showed a lot of upside. I remember watching him in college and he was tearing it up. He reminds me a lot of Tyrus Thomas. Which brings me to wonder why Thomas is not playing? His energy could really spark us. I know he is young and rushing everything right now but I really think we need to find a way to get him on the court more. I was just curious why he had not been playing much at all lately?
ChicagoFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:09 PM   #2
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Isiah may have known something about Balkman that a lot of NBA execs didn't.

Skilles needs to leave Ben Alone and let him play how he desires. One thing about Mike and Phil, Phil let Mike do his thing and it worked.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:10 AM   #3
ChicagoFan4Life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ChicagoFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

What about Tyrus Thomas tho. Don't you feel he needs to get some more playing time?
ChicagoFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:30 AM   #4
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Tyrus will get more playing time when the other forwards don't play as well on defense or are in foul trouble. I also see him playing when the Bulls have a good lead to deny other teams to the basket and occasionally he'll make a few drives to the basket, along with a few tip ins and impressive dunks. As for his mid range game, it's not too pretty, but you can tell he's working on it. By mid to late season we should see more of him on the court. Next season I believe we'll see what he's really worth because he's still a little raw and needs to gain experience. Tyrus will be a big part of the Bulls future in trying to reach the Conference Finals and hopefully soon the Finals, once we get all the pieces together.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:40 AM   #5
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Tonight the Bulls will be taking on the Knicks for a second time this time at home. I expect them to play even better this game than they did in the first because the Bulls are a much better team at home. So basically I'm saying that they'll win by at least ten points. Game starts at 7:30 (CT).
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: