Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-22-2010, 04:38 AM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Manny Pacquiao vs. Antonio Margarito for the WBC Super Welterweight title

Manny Pacquiao

51 wins, 3 losses, 2 draws, 38 KO's.

Antonio Margarito

38 wins, 6 losses, 27 KO's, 1 NC
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:44 AM   #2
sirkeelma
Local High School Star

sirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this board
Default Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Antonio Margarito for the WBC Super Welterweight title

Manny is in Baguio City right now. 45 kms. away from my hometown. Go Manny!
sirkeelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:55 AM   #3
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Antonio Margarito for the WBC Super Welterweight title

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkeelma
Manny is in Baguio City right now. 45 kms. away from my hometown. Go Manny!

He's been very impressive in the training camp. Roach hired good sparring partners in preparation for the Margarito bout.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:03 AM   #4
sirkeelma
Local High School Star

sirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
He's been very impressive in the training camp. Roach hired good sparring partners in preparation for the Margarito bout.
He's now 150lbs. with incredible speed.
sirkeelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 05:09 AM   #5
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkeelma
He's now 150lbs. with incredible speed.

Old 10-22-2010, 10:44 AM   #6
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

Really? I've heard the opposite. Heard he's coming along slower than usual. Roach recently said hes concerned about Pacman mentally. Apprently, a few days after training camp started, Pac told Roach that he "misses his job" (congress). It might just be Roach trying to sell the fight since most people think this is a mismatch.
SCREWstonRockets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:55 AM   #7
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Margarito is actually training in my hometown. Oxnard, CA...about 50 miles north of LA. Ex boxer Robert Garcia is working with him at La Colonia boxing gym.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #8
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Margarito

heres the thing , Pacquiao Is way too fast for him , EVEN Cotto and De La Hoya Admitted it... If Margarito get the momentum at the first half , then he maybe have a chance to win it.. But I doubt it, This dude is SOLId tho.

He better not be cheating use Elmers Glue or w/e is that shit called haha, I FORGOT. R.I.P. Miguel Cotto's Face.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Really? I've heard the opposite. Heard he's coming along slower than usual. Roach recently said hes concerned about Pacman mentally. Apprently, a few days after training camp started, Pac told Roach that he "misses his job" (congress). It might just be Roach trying to sell the fight since most people think this is a mismatch.

Everyday there's a conflicting report that comes out. First day Pac is not there mentally, he's looking sluggish, his speed isn't there. Next day he's bruising and cutting up his sparring partners and he looks like his old self. I get that feeling too that they keep leaking negative reports to make it seem that Pac is off his usual game and is vulnerable, but all of his sparring partners and reporters who've witnessed the sessions say he's kicking ass and taking names.

He's sparring Amir Khan, Michael Medina, Glenn Tapia, Vanes Martirosyan, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr... I feel like he's going to breeze through Tony after that lineup. I bet sparring Amir and dealing with his speed and skills is tougher than what Margarito will bring to the ring, but we'll see.

I just think all of their faceoff pics are hilarious, Manny looks like he could be Tony's son. There's been talk of Pac fighting Paul Williams at 147 in May, it'd be like a tree fighting a garden gnome

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Has Pacman fought anybody bigger? How big is Clottey compared to Margs?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:11 PM   #11
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Has Pacman fought anybody bigger? How big is Clottey compared to Margs?

Clottey is 5'9" I think but he's massive physically, usually comes in at middleweight (160-165 lbs) and is pure muscle.

Margarito is 5'11" or 6' and he's planning on coming in at 160-165 on fight night himself. Won't help his speed but he'll be able to take punches better and if he can catch Manny, he can impose his size, doubt it though but then again I didn't think he would beat Cotto either.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:36 AM   #12
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sorry can't help but post this

Quote:
Pac: I'm fighting Margarito. Who're you gonna fight?
Floyd: I'm gonna fight the best available fighter out there.
Berto: Fight me!
Floyd: you're Not PPV attraction...
Martinez: Fight me!
Williams: Fight me!
Floyd: Your all middleweight suckers!
Khan: Fight me!
Bradley: Fight me!
Floyd: Fight me at 154 beyatch! hahahaha
Donaire: Fight me! Floyd:
Are you challenging me?! LETS GET IT ON!!!
magic chiongson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:39 AM   #13
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think it's a coincidence no one gives a shit about this fight.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:46 AM   #14
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I don't think it's a coincidence no one gives a shit about this fight.

At least Pac is fighting. Mayweather only fights his baby mama now.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:48 AM   #15
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't expect Tony to win, but he's really busting his ass training and is in great shape.

I think it'll go the distance.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: