Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation
Default If Favre gives into this blatant blackmail i'll hate him forever

http://www.twincities.com/ci_16410340?nclick_check=1

Jenn Sterger won't talk to NFL if she reaches settlement with Vikings' Brett Favre

Jenn Sterger, the subject of the NFL's investigation into Brett Favre's behavior, would decline the league's interview request if she and the Vikings quarterback reach a financial settlement that would prevent Sterger from any potential legal action against Favre, the Pioneer Press has learned.

The settlement would include a confidentiality agreement between Sterger and Favre that would effectively stop the NFL, which does not have subpoena power, from speaking with Sterger about Favre.

The NFL launched an investigation Oct. 8 after deadspin.com reported that Favre had allegedly sent inappropriate messages and pictures to Sterger in 2008 when he was the Jets' quarterback and she was a hostess and sideline reporter for the team. Sterger now works for the Versus television network on the show, "The Daily Line."

During a web chat Thursday, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell classified the Favre investigation as a "workplace conduct" case.

Joseph Conway, Sterger's lawyer, said Friday afternoon that Sterger still was mulling whether to speak to the NFL. A decision on the interview could surface by early next week, Conway said, but NFL security chief Milt Ahlerich has not placed a timeline on Sterger to decide.

"It's an ongoing process," Conway said. "I spoke with the league today. She's still considering it."

Cook, who attended Favre's meeting with Ahlerich on Tuesday, did not return calls left by the Pioneer Press.
Advertisement
Click Here Quantcast

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Friday that "we have not reached any conclusions," and that the league will continue its research, according to the Associate Press.

Favre, whose Vikings will play Sunday night at Green Bay, where he was the Packers' quarterback for 16 seasons, has dodged questions about the investigation at several press conferences in recent weeks.

"That's a league issue that I just have to leave at that," Favre said Wednesday.

The NFL also has requested an interview from Deadspin editor A.J. Daulerio, whose site paid a third party for the graphic photos and voicemails allegedly sent by Favre. Sterger did not agree to an interview with Deadspin, according to the site.

Goodell, who became commissioner in 2006, has been aggressive in punishing players for their conduct since enacting a new personal conduct policy in 2007, including suspending high-profile quarterbacks Michael Vick and Ben Roethlisberger.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:05 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If Favre gives into this blatant blackmail i'll hate him forever

What an attention whore. Happy about your 15 minutes? We'll forget she exists in a month. The only time she'll ever come up again is when Favre's name is brought up and someone goes, "hey, what was the name of that skank that Favre sent c*ck pics to?" And then no one will know, Googling will commence, laughter will ensue and she'll be forgotten again.

And I don't even like Favre, but enough is enough with these f*cking hoodrats trying to get fame. I bet she's lame in the sack, too. I hope she gets Progeria.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

she has turned down all sorts of cash for interviews and stuff...this girl I don't think is an attention whore...

she just works in NY...there are probably a 100 girls in Green bay with this same story...but they won't talk cause Favre is a GOD there...

don't get mad at her...he is the old married man sending pics of his tiny dick like a middle school kid...wtf
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't pity Favre at all.

1: Generaly speaking, guys, girls don't want to see your junk. There are exceptions to the rule of course, but most of the time this is a failing tactic. Don't use it.

2: If you are famous and worried about your image, giving away naked pictures is a bad idea. Especially if said pictures are of yourself.

3: His cancer-survivor wife was on Good Morning America. It's between him, "her," and her up until the point when you drag out "her" in front of the media and make shit ultra-public.

4: Sexting? Really? Are you 40 or 14?

Time for ESPN to take the halo off of Golden Boy so everyone can see he's just another Good Ol' Boy. Not that I think he's evil, but for way too long they've been sainting him and shoving stupid, biased coverage down everyone's throat. Can they now recognize that a line has been crossed?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:45 PM   #5
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And by the way, if she does sign an agreement w/Favre the NFL looks real dumb.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:09 PM   #6
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Quote:
What an attention whore. Happy about your 15 minutes? We'll forget she exists in a month. The only time she'll ever come up again is when Favre's name is brought up and someone goes, "hey, what was the name of that skank that Favre sent c*ck pics to?" And then no one will know, Googling will commence, laughter will ensue and she'll be forgotten again.

And I don't even like Favre, but enough is enough with these f*cking hoodrats trying to get fame. I bet she's lame in the sack, too. I hope she gets Progeria.
Today 08:59 PM

Almost the exact same thing was echoed towards Kobe's accuser until the facts unfolded. She might be a skank, but it doesn't excuse Favre's actions

Quote:
I don't pity Favre at all.

1: Generaly speaking, guys, girls don't want to see your junk. There are exceptions to the rule of course, but most of the time this is a failing tactic. Don't use it.

2: If you are famous and worried about your image, giving away naked pictures is a bad idea. Especially if said pictures are of yourself.

3: His cancer-survivor wife was on Good Morning America. It's between him, "her," and her up until the point when you drag out "her" in front of the media and make shit ultra-public.

4: Sexting? Really? Are you 40 or 14?

Time for ESPN to take the halo off of Golden Boy so everyone can see he's just another Good Ol' Boy. Not that I think he's evil, but for way too long they've been sainting him and shoving stupid, biased coverage down everyone's throat. Can they now recognize that a line has been crossed?

I believe that he is indeed getting some protection from the higher-ups much like Jordan did when he was going through the gambling allegations. They do NOT want to see their "golden boy" as you put it, scarred because it would indeed make the NFL as well as other sports media juggernauts (ESPN, .....) look like jackasses
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:32 PM   #7
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Almost the exact same thing was echoed towards Kobe's accuser until the facts unfolded. She might be a skank, but it doesn't excuse Favre's actions
What she is is a human being who just won a nasty lottery. Rich superstars like Bryant, Woods, Favre etc. who are generally beloved at the height of their popularity don't always realize that if they sleep with, text, send naked pics to the wrong girl they can find themselves in a lot of trouble (and this is assuming that Bryant isn't a rapist). Because some girl like Fabers that makes $8/hr at the hotel desk has basically been shown a check for a million dollars when Kobe does her under questionable circumstances. Now, that check may be lying at the bottom of a figurative septic tank, which is why a number of girls may pass on going after that check, every once in a while there will be a Jen Sterger that's willing to dive into the media muck and sleaze. And when it happens I don't pity these guys. If you make 50 mil in a year and the girl you're banging on the side is making 15 thou a year you better watch your ass.

And don't send pics of your junk stupid.

The end.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:36 AM   #8
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
And don't send pics of your junk stupid.

This is probably why she hasn't accepted any interviews. I believe she still has the evidence on her phone, and perhaps the NFL is negotiating some kind of agreement with her to keep this hush hush (It's very possible). I'm sure that she's gotten some legal assistance on how to play this out.

I'm kind of surprised that 40 year old Favre made such a bad decision. I can understand people like Kobe and Tiger because they are pretty much cut from the same cloth.

Quote:
If you make 50 mil in a year and the girl you're banging on the side is making 15 thou a year you better watch your ass.

Right. You don't shop at Bloomingdales to chase pussie at Kmart

Last edited by Tarik One : 10-23-2010 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:04 AM   #9
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
This is probably why she hasn't accepted any interviews. I believe she still has the evidence on her phone, and perhaps the NFL is negotiating some kind of agreement with her to keep this hush hush (It's very possible). I'm sure that she's gotten some legal assistance on how to play this out.

I'm kind of surprised that 40 year old Favre made such a bad decision. I can understand people like Kobe and Tiger because they are pretty much cut from the same cloth.

Right. You don't shop at Bloomingdales to chase pussie at Kmart
the pics are out dude...DeadSpin released them a while back...

I also believe 100% they are real...if they are fake, this brought hired one hell of voice actor and a model...(complete with tiny dick)

on another web site I read someone talking about how the watch in the the pics is matched to the a watch Favre was wearing in an interview in NY...

ALSO, other girls are coming forward now...

the guy has been married for 100 years, he isn't getting sex at home...this is completely believable and NO ONE should blame the female here...
Old 10-23-2010, 07:16 AM   #10
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Her refusing interviews is actually smarter for her than accepting them. She's getting more press because of it. She's a revolutionary. She's a God in the eyes of sluts nation-wide.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #11
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

while its favre's fault i hate how females capitalize so much on our societies poliltical correctness. any normal society without all of the BS, it should be an apology and be done with it. but somehow this constitutes as emotionally traumatizing(oh no a *****! which that slut has probably seen hundreds of..), and her getting back millions in emotional damages. its unreal. females abuse the retarded politically correct world we live in to such extents its unbelievable we haven't placed laws to curb how unrealistic many of them are. i mean its at points where females make up shit just so they can blackball/blackmail the other party for $$$$, which tends to happen way too often these days.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #12
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
while its favre's fault i hate how females capitalize so much on our societies poliltical correctness. any normal society without all of the BS, it should be an apology and be done with it. but somehow this constitutes as emotionally traumatizing(oh no a *****! which that slut has probably seen hundreds of..), and her getting back millions in emotional damages. its unreal. females abuse the retarded politically correct world we live in to such extents its unbelievable we haven't placed laws to curb how unrealistic many of them are. i mean its at points where females make up shit just so they can blackball/blackmail the other party for $$$$, which tends to happen way too often these days.
that's her lawyer...

and reading your post makes me think you are just upset at the system, not at her for going with system...(don't hate the playa, hate the game lol)

I have looked into this ordeal quite a bit, even when the stories first surfaced a couple months ago I was all over, because I would LOVE to see Favre's good old boy image CRUSHED and ESPN along with it...and the vibe I have gotten from this girl is that she doesn't want to be known for this at all, and has continuealy done everything possible to keep her face out of the spot light...she has never seemed as though she wants to get rich off this like some of the Tiger girls that jumped out right away screaming for fame...

that being said, maybe she will go on to take advantage of this and do PlayBoy shoots and stuff, but who can blame her for that either...we are all tryin to get paid some way or another...
Old 10-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #13
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Funny to see "attention whore" used in a Favre thread to describe someone other than Favre.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:37 PM   #14
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

screw Favre. He is getting what he deserves.

stupid shit wouldn't take no for an answer and started sending pics of his dick.

that shit is pathetic and gross.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #15
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
screw Favre. He is getting what he deserves.

stupid shit wouldn't take no for an answer and started sending pics of his dick.

that shit is pathetic and gross.

He is a HOF football player and should be above this type of childish nonsense. Same as Lawrence Taylor. Being superstar athletes, they already know how these scandalous women are, yet they still let their egos and hormones cloud their judgment.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: