Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2010, 01:29 PM   #16
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation
Default Re: Tonight I'm going to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
spying on room mate, drinking ***** drinks, hopping on the giants/rangers bandwagon. confirmed ******.
naw bro I'm an Orioles fan. i was kidding.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #17
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

FTW...

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:31 PM   #18
bballer
bballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
FTW...

see the thing is I can't get that. they swipe id's here at the ABC store so my suite-mates fake won't work. we are stuck with 7-11
Old 10-23-2010, 01:34 PM   #19
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
FTW...

Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:37 PM   #20
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #21
bballer
bballer

yummy yummy
Old 10-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #22
Bird
I Drain 3's

Bird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
FTW...

Me and Jack have had some good times and some bad times (and some really ****ing rough times), but I will never turn my back on a nice, cold glass of JD.

Easily one of my favorite whiskey's.
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #23
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster
I'm going to try and watch an entire baseball game.

Anybody have any tips in terms of what to look for to enjoy the game? Strategy, player rivalries, etc?

the only time baseballl was fun to watch for me was when i collected baseball cards and knew each player, their strengths/weaknesses/etc. and it also felt like i had stock in some players if i had their rookie cards so i could cheer for them to do well. oh and when i played fantasy baseball, but i stoppped since it took so much upkeep compared to the other sports leagues.

anyways going to the games can be alright since drinking and hot dogs with the atmosphere is chill. but at home i think its real tough to watch, just way too slow moving for my tastes.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:34 PM   #24
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Plenty beer, much talking to your companions (about things other than baseball) and don't pay too much attention to the game.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:38 PM   #25
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

i pray for you brother. I suggest to watch with a group of friends with some E and J, so that way you can talk sh1t about everything going on, on the field. take alot of piss break.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:00 PM   #26
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET
a man drinks, does, says whatever HE likes and doesn't worry about what anyone else says. that's called being a leader.

FOLLOWERS listen to miller lite commercials about "man cards" and try to fit in with all their friends who wear the same frat clothes and think they have to pretend not to like the movie titanic or act like they hate shopping for shoes or drink captain morgans because they wanna be "captain outgoing and charismatic" (theres a captain in everyone!)

That being said, I can't drink more than like half of a hard lemonade because its just too sweet it starts to make me sick to my stomache. And to say "phuck beer" is unthinkable, but acting like its unmanly to drink another beverage because it tastes good??? take it easy, follower frat boys. there's not REALLY any such thing as a "man card" despite what the commercials you tune into to find out what's cool tell you.

If thats what you like to drink, drink it.

People who aren't idiots don't drink mixed-drinks because drinking lots of sugar and other additives with your alcohol can make you sick and generally leads to worse hangovers. Even 'dirty' liquors like Rum lead to a worse hangover than a liquor like Vodka or Whiskey.

I don't drink much, but when I do it's Whiskey (Jamison) on the rocks and a beer like Bud Light.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #27
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
don't drink mixed-drinks because drinking lots of sugar and other additives with your alcohol can make you sick and generally leads to worse hangovers.

Please note that I said the same thing in the post you quoted.

But that reasoning has nothing to do with being a man or bitching out or having your 'man card'. Maybe those drinks dont make some people sick. So then what? It's still not "cool" to drink them because they're not the cheeseball quasi-macho beer commercial stereotype of a guy?
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #28
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And I can't remember the last time I watched an entire Baseball game. Even the last two A's game I went to live this season, I left in the 8th-9th.

I think the main problem for Baseball is that the Playoffs generally become a showcase of pitchers. The average fan wants to see action. Sure, if the pitcher throws a no-hitter or complete game it's going to get attention. But usually even a good game is a few hits over 6-8 innings; nothing spectacular.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:27 PM   #29
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET
a man drinks, does, says whatever HE likes and doesn't worry about what anyone else says. that's called being a leader.

FOLLOWERS listen to miller lite commercials about "man cards" and try to fit in with all their friends who wear the same frat clothes and think they have to pretend not to like the movie titanic or act like they hate shopping for shoes or drink captain morgans because they wanna be "captain outgoing and charismatic" (theres a captain in everyone!)

That being said, I can't drink more than like half of a hard lemonade because its just too sweet it starts to make me sick to my stomache. And to say "phuck beer" is unthinkable, but acting like its unmanly to drink another beverage because it tastes good??? take it easy, follower frat boys. there's not REALLY any such thing as a "man card" despite what the commercials you tune into to find out what's cool tell you.

If thats what you like to drink, drink it.

That mentality is even worse when you live in a college town.

Although, sometimes, you can't beat a great deal on a domesticated beer
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #30
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Incredible, this thread was about baseball and now it's about what to drink
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: