Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-23-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

I just thought I'd remind any DALLAS Cowboy fans that this miracle happened last night.

enjoy the game on Monday and remember that if we somehow have a 1-5 record on Tuesday morning that it's okay because the Rangers will be playing in the World Series on Wednesday.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:25 PM   #2
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

No need to inform them. They already switched Bandwagons after last week.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:49 PM   #3
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what's really amazing is that I don't think I have given any thought at all to the Monday nighter vs. New York...

my head isn't there any more...all because of what is going on with the Rangers...

it is awesome...

it is actually quite unbelievable...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:55 PM   #4
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Focusing on the Rangers can only go on for a couple more weeks...

Sometime you have to wake up to reality about them COWBOYS..1-5 sounds fun.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its funny to see some Cowboys fans all pro Texas Rangers. Where were you all season? Now that your Cowboys suck ass you're jumping ship. Keep in mind before week 1 of the NFL season you talked more Cowboy crap than Texas Rangers. Now you're head is not in a MNF game featuring your team. Comedy.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:34 PM   #6
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Its funny to see some Cowboys fans all pro Texas Rangers. Where were you all season? Now that your Cowboys suck ass you're jumping ship. Keep in mind before week 1 of the NFL season you talked more Cowboy crap than Texas Rangers. Now you're head is not in a MNF game featuring your team. Comedy.
if you look in the MLB thread the past 3 years in HERE...you will find me...

granted, i have never been a hard core Ranger fan...but I have been a fan...

pretty sure you can find Dooms in those threads too...

I'll be watching Monday night...but can you really blame anyone in Dallas for focusing on OUR FIRST WORLD SERIES over a 1-4 Cowboy team???

really Gobb what did you expect? ..."oh who cares about the Rangers, GO COWBOYS!!!!"

^^^ Is that what you expected???

btw, the whole country has jumped on the Ranger bandwagon...not just Dallas...
Old 10-23-2010, 09:47 PM   #7
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This has been a rough year for me sports wise. Mets, Cowboys, Hurricanes, Nets...sigh. I fear Jason Garret will end up as head coach of The Cowboys as well.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:49 PM   #8
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
This has been a rough year for me sports wise. Mets, Cowboys, Hurricanes, Nets...sigh. I fear Jason Garret will end up as head coach of The Cowboys as well.
I would really hate that...

it is so strange with Garrett...dude make some of the worst calls I have ever seen, yet Dallas has the #2 offense in the NFL so I guess he is doing something right...
Old 10-23-2010, 10:04 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah the whole country jumped on the Rangers bandwagon. How did you determine that primetime? By scratching your ass and snifing? Just like the Cowboys are Americas Team also right? Right? Some Texans are dumb.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #10
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
ESPN Poll: Most People Want The Rangers To Win The World Series

by Brett Perryman • Oct 14, 2010 9:01 AM CDT

ESPN.com has received almost 150,000 votes in their poll titled: "Which team do you want to win the World Series?" All but eight states are collectively rooting for the Rangers. California (45% Giants to 28% for the Rangers, not exactly an overwhelming number) and Oregon (37% to 30%) have voted for the San Francisco Giants. Pennsylvania and Delaware have voted overwhelmingly for the Philadelphia Phillies, at 63% and 64%, respectively. Curiously, Hawaii leans slightly toward the Phillies, 30% to Texas' 26%. New York, New Jersey and Connecticut have voted Yankees, though New York votes Texas second (55% to 22%) and Connecticut is surprisingly close (44% to 29%).

Old 10-23-2010, 10:12 PM   #11
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Nielsen Says The Cowboys Are America's Team

by Robbie Griffin ē Sep 9, 2010 5:39 PM CDT

Every now and then, someone tries to tell me the Cowboys arenít really the most significant team in the NFL. Fortunately, itís usually not long before a study like this comes out so I can have some handy evidence against them.

The Nielsen Sports Media Exposure Index measured all 32 NFL teams in four categories during the 2009 regular season: local team ratings, gross national TV audience, online buzz volume, and monthly unique audiences to official team websites.

So, Nielsen essentially compiled the amount of attention ó online, on national TV and on local TV ó each team in the NFL gets, and the Cowboys, unsurprisingly, rank first.

They rank first with a total score twenty-three percent larger than the second place team (Pittsburgh). More people watch the Cowboys in national games than any other team and more people look for Cowboys news and stories online than any other team (I suddenly became very nervous about writing here). Of course, that's not just Cowboys fans, it's the sheer number of people who watch football games just because the Cowboys are in the game, regardless of who they root for.

Either no one is Americaís Team, or the Cowboys are Americaís Team. Any other opinion is invalid (other than maybe whoever is playing the Cowboys that week).

Star-divide

Also, this indicates yet another strange difference between following the Cowboys and Rangers. Despite playing right next to each other, itís just an entirely different experience. Not only in how different they are in terms of national relevance or what sort of history of success their fans have to look back on, but in their primary rivals. You think the Angels and Mariners would rank 2nd and 7th on a baseball list like the Giants and Eagles do? Iím not sure where the Redskins ranked, but Iím sure itís a lot higher than the Aís would.

Old 10-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #12
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

now where the F*CK is my mail you little black piece of philly scum???

do I not have it because you are too busy calling people dumb on the internet?

go get you smart scrub you...

f*ckin bum...
Old 10-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #13
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Now, I'm not sure about this....but something gives me the feeling pt doesn't like GOBB too much.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:41 PM   #14
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Now, I'm not sure about this....but something gives me the feeling pt doesn't like GOBB too much.
lol...his constant shit talking has grown so tiresome...

runs around acting as though he is superior to me or something...MFer couldn't even wash my car...what a joke...
Old 10-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #15
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
lol...his constant shit talking has grown so tiresome...

runs around acting as though he is superior to me or something...MFer couldn't even wash my car...what a joke...

Damn.

I'm just glad that the Bankees are done, I'm tired of them buying championships. They will probably get Cliff Lee in FA though. I know they will target him.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: