Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2010, 01:00 AM   #31
Hawker
Banned
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,945
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Hey buddy get your facts straight. The people we had that can't talk all went to Texas and Georgia!

Not to mention I seem to be able to communicate just fine. I can even read a post for myself and not ask what it means, or if it's in English.

Dude...cajun people are the HARDEST to understand in the entire United States of America. Talk way too fast, crazy accent and one sentence is like an entire word.

Probably the best food in the nation though.

Let's stop with the stereotypes.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:03 AM   #32
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Dude...cajun people are the HARDEST to understand in the entire United States of America. Talk way too fast, crazy accent and one sentence is like an entire word.

Probably the best food in the nation though.

Let's stop with the stereotypes.
I was going to say lol until I read what I bolded. They always seem to interview some cajun person or someone from the ghetto when stuff goes bad though. I think they like to do stuff like that for most regions though.

And you're right about the food. It just wasn't the same when I lived in Florida. Too bland!
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:18 AM   #33
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,239
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Dude...cajun people are the HARDEST to understand in the entire United States of America. Talk way too fast, crazy accent and one sentence is like an entire word.

Probably the best food in the nation though.

Let's stop with the stereotypes.
no, you can't read and you're stupid cause you live in Texas...

and you learned how to tie a noose at age 3...

I just give up...lol


it is typical of GOBB to jump in and randomly steriotype Texas and make this a red vs. blue thing but then we got this piece of work from another much more shouthern state jumping in on the Texas bashing...

just f*ck the world...lol
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:22 AM   #34
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
no, you can't read and you're stupid cause you live in Texas...

and you learned how to tie a noose at age 3...

I just give up...lol


it is typical of GOBB to jump in and randomly steriotype Texas and make this a red vs. blue thing but then we got this piece of work from another much more shouthern state jumping in on the Texas bashing...

just f*ck the world...lol
For the record I was just calling you stupid, because well it's obvious that you are. I think you were the one to bring up nooses and lynching people in the 1st place lol. If I'm wrong about that so be it.

Just checked and I guess I was wrong about the noose. No matter, I also checked and confirmed that you're still stupid. No mistake there.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:32 AM   #35
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,239
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
For the record I was just calling you stupid, because well it's obvious that you are. I think you were the one to bring up nooses and lynching people in the 1st place lol. If I'm wrong about that so be it.

Just checked and I guess I was wrong about the noose. No matter, I also checked and confirmed that you're still stupid. No mistake there.
just cause you say so?

I am stupid why?...how did you come to that conclusion because I live in Texas?

did I power rank the Saints in a bad way?

see this is what irks me to death...I never bring up my salary or try to brag about success EVER here, I learned that is a bad thing thig to do in here a long f*ckin time ago...but it just really f*ckin irks me when someone like yourself has the nerve to run in here and declare that I am stupid when I probably make more than you and your parents combined...

I don't live on a farm I live in a sky rise condo, that I worked for and OWN...

I don't drive a tractor I drive a Mercedes...

I don't work on a farm I am a f*ckin 3D computer animator that works in sky scraper...


Your steriotyping is STUPID...YOUR ASSUMING OF ME IS STUPID...YOU are more of the any issue this country has...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #36
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Jesus where to begin? I think that whole rant speaks for itself. Nobody really cares where you work, how much you make, how much you live or what you drive. I get that you feel the need to overcompensate for being made fun of but just calm down buddy. If it irks you that much, don't read it. And does it really need an explanation? That post speaks for itself.

Just step away from the ledge.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:40 AM   #37
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,239
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Jesus where to begin? I think that whole rant speaks for itself. Nobody really cares where you work, how much you make, how much you live or what you drive. I get that you feel the need to overcompensate for being made fun of but just calm down buddy. If it irks you that much, don't read it. And does it really need an explanation? That post speaks for itself.

Just step away from the ledge.
It doesn't matter if you care...I have done FAR to well for myself to be labeled "stupid"...

I thought you may have had a legit reason for your insults but now I am understanding that you just did it "because"...

"where to start?"...how about explaining yourself???...that would be nice
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:49 AM   #38
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Here's the real question. What kind of self proclaimed grown ass man argues on the internet like this? That should answer the stupidity question just fine. If that doesn't work just look at damn near every post you've made in this thread. You can't type, you can't comprehend, you can't communicate without getting upset. Take it down a notch and learn to quit when you're wrong. Especially everything involving the NFL and how good your homer teams are.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:52 AM   #39
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,239
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Here's the real question. What kind of self proclaimed grown ass man argues on the internet like this? That should answer the stupidity question just fine. If that doesn't work just look at damn near every post you've made in this thread. You can't type, you can't comprehend, you can't communicate without getting upset. Take it down a notch and learn to quit when you're wrong. Especially everything involving the NFL and how good your homer teams are.
you know what, you're right...

the stupid ass Texas steriotyping gets under my skin...


but you're right, it shouldn't...I am too old to let a kid like you get to me...GOBB is my age though...

and you clearly have no explaination for your insults...so that is that I guess...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:04 AM   #40
AirGauge23
Team NWO
 
AirGauge23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Border
Posts: 4,401
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

How about that Miami Heat?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:42 AM   #41
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,239
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
How about that Miami Heat?
haha...

yeah I might of got a little hostile in here, clipse is right I need to learn to just ignore insults...(nothing to do with being stupid though clipse, I just shouldn't let things get to me in this place)

usually I do ignore GOBB's insults, but after the 100th time mixed with an OU loss going on, it was enough to get to me...

ISH can drive a man crazy sometimes...sure some of you can understand that...

FORGIVE MY IMATURITY PLEASE!!!...and if anyone feels the urge to call me and all of Texas a bunch of dumb hicks go ahead...I won't care, I have no reason to care...




and...I will ALWAAAAAYS love my Cowboys but GO RANGERS!!!...

God Bless them for helping to ease the Cowboy fans suffering...!!!
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:17 AM   #42
PowerGlove
By Any Means
 
PowerGlove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Atlanta/Toronto
Posts: 10,221
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

lynching people? Really prime? Did you really think that was the way to go?
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:45 AM   #43
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 21,356
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series



RACE WAR! RACE WAR!

WHITES WIN AGAIN!
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #44
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 50,733
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Hey primetime this is how you're stupid. No one said ALL OF TEXAS. The word used was "some". So then you go on to argue on something that wasnt said when all you had to do was READ! Whenever people chime in how stupid you are? Its because of how you post and communicate here. Its because of how poor your reading and comprehension is here. Its because the logic you introduce on issues is retarded. The fact you're too stubborn like a donkey to realize any of this (because this has been said already) further shows how stupid you are.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:20 PM   #45
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Court Near You
Posts: 7,352
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Prime is dumb as sh!t, I agree.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy