Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-24-2010, 01:26 PM   #46
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rangers are in the 2010 World Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
lynching people? Really prime? Did you really think that was the way to go?

Gobb started the noose talks...

I'm not racist...I promise, just really really dumb...lol
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:28 PM   #47
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Hey primetime this is how you're stupid. No one said ALL OF TEXAS. The word used was "some". So then you go on to argue on something that wasnt said when all you had to do was READ! Whenever people chime in how stupid you are? Its because of how you post and communicate here. Its because of how poor your reading and comprehension is here. Its because the logic you introduce on issues is retarded. The fact you're too stubborn like a donkey to realize any of this (because this has been said already) further shows how stupid you are.
you're right, how retarded of me, I should have realized you were just trying to say SOME of the state of Texas is dumb...unlike other other states that are 100% smart...

my bad dude...
Old 10-24-2010, 02:14 PM   #48
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
you're right, how retarded of me, I should have realized you were just trying to say SOME of the state of Texas is dumb...unlike other other states that are 100% smart...

my bad dude...

What do other states have to do with 2 Texans who root for the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers? Nothing, more proof how stupid you are. But hey go sit in your Mercedes Benz and wonder how can you be considered stupid.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:22 PM   #49
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What do other states have to do with 2 Texans who root for the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers? Nothing, more proof how stupid you are. But hey go sit in your Mercedes Benz and wonder how can you be considered stupid.
"wonder how YOU CAN be considered stupid"

look GOBB, I am trying to be the bigger man here, I'll just admitt that I am dumb, okay?

two 30+ years old going back forth the way we are in here only makes both of us look like childish morons...

let's stop now okay?...we are both way too old for this...
Old 10-24-2010, 02:48 PM   #50
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good job owning up to your stupidity.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:56 PM   #51
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Although prime is probably deserving of it, posters do have a habit responding to other posters as if they were their children. That's the one thing he said that wasn't dumb.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:05 PM   #52
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Although prime is probably deserving of it, posters do have a habit responding to other posters as if they were their children. That's the one thing he said that wasn't dumb.
if an outsider were to read this thread I bet they would assume we are all teenagers...a bunch of "you're stupid"..."no I'm not"...

except for the OP...
Old 10-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #53
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
if an outsider were to read this thread I bet they would assume we are all teenagers...a bunch of "you're stupid"..."no I'm not"...

except for the OP...

If an outsider read your posts they probably...

Old 10-24-2010, 03:14 PM   #54
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

cool gif Gobbster!!!

roflicopter!!!

LOLZZZZZ!!!!

King of ISH
Old 10-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #55
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

RANGERS are going destroy the GIANTS!!!!

What happened to your Phillies last night GOBB?

OHHHHH... too bad.

I Love the Rangers!!!!

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:44 PM   #56
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

what should I do for my avy?

or try and find a cool pic of Hamilton?
Old 10-24-2010, 08:46 PM   #57
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
what should I do for my avy?

or try and find a cool pic of Hamilton?
Am I really supposed to believe that this cat only sampled coke that one time in bandcamp?
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #58
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Am I really supposed to believe that this cat only sampled coke that one time in bandcamp?
haha...no, you aren't...

there is a very decent chance Ron doesn't even deny it now...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: