Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-26-2010, 03:59 PM   #16
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Jon Kitna is just as good as Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
This

Kitna is REALLY REALLY bad...you guys are thinking of a past Kitna that isn't there any more...

some of us watched the preseason games...he can't hit the side of a barn

Romo is actually really good despite the 1-4 start...he has good stats and the bulk of his ints came from unlucky deflections, I would say he played even better than his good stats show.

including some dropped passes. i agree Romo is a lot better than his critics want to hate on him for. plus he's a genuinely humble dude.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:59 PM   #17
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This

Kitna is REALLY REALLY bad...you guys are thinking of a past Kitna that isn't there any more...

some of us watched the preseason games...he can't hit the side of a barn

Romo is actually really good despite the 1-4 start...he has good stats and the bulk of his ints came from unlucky deflections, I would say he played even better than his good stats show.

We'll trade you Denny Dixon for Dez.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:08 PM   #18
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
We'll trade you Denny Dixon for Dez.
HA...if we weren't 1-5 that might be worth a shot
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #19
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow I just realized that Dallas could easily pull of a win against the Jags next week adding to any illusion fans have that Kitna is actually better than Romo...
Old 10-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #20
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wow I just realized that Dallas could easily pull of a win against the Jags next week adding to any illusion fans have that Kitna is actually better than Romo...
I dont think anyone actually thinks hes as good as romo. Its obviously good teammate spin trying to keep up a front for the media.

That being said, they wont be terrible with him and will probably do better than 1-5 over the next 6 weeks (which wont be due to him, but nonetheless, he'll get some credit). This team is way too good to be 1-5. wade phillips needs to go now. not end of season. now. shit, let romo coach em.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #21
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
I dont think anyone actually thinks hes as good as romo. Its obviously good teammate spin trying to keep up a front for the media.

That being said, they wont be terrible with him and will probably do better than 1-5 over the next 6 weeks (which wont be due to him, but nonetheless, he'll get some credit). This team is way too good to be 1-5. wade phillips needs to go now. not end of season. now. shit, let romo coach em.
I agree with that...

I hope Jerry cleans house mid season and gets a big name in here to get a head start on things...

I want more than Wade gone too...

I want Garrett OUT...

I want Campo OUT...(former head coach, current secondary coach)

the whole coaching staff...ALL OF THEM...gone
Old 10-26-2010, 04:34 PM   #22
zac
Local High School Star

zac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat cool

I think Dallas should at least try out their third string guy if Kitna stays as bad as what I saw last night.
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #23
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac
I think Dallas should at least try out their third string guy if Kitna stays as bad as what I saw last night.
McGee is bad too...after this preseason there were many rumors going around that he was going to get cut and we were going to start grooming someone else.

Dallas was not a team built to win without Romo...

I would like to see someone other than an old Kitna though, who is just a back up now for a pay check...

get Jamarcus Russell in here damn it...let's see how far he can throw it...
Old 10-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #24
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't fire thte wide receivers coach -primetime-
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #25
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
McGee is bad too...after this preseason there were many rumors going around that he was going to get cut and we were going to start grooming someone else.

Dallas was not a team built to win without Romo...

I would like to see someone other than an old Kitna though, who is just a back up now for a pay check...

get Jamarcus Russell in here damn it...let's see how far he can throw it...
I had forgotten they had mcgee. he'll never be an nfl qb. jamarcus? I dont like that either. what about jason campbell? or even shaun hill?
Old 10-26-2010, 05:06 PM   #26
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Don't fire thte wide receivers coach -primetime-
Ray Sherman?

okay...

I am sure there are a few assistants worth keep around but for the most part I hope Jerry cleans house...

I am scared he is just going to promote Garrett...I don't want that...
Old 10-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #27
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
I had forgotten they had mcgee. he'll never be an nfl qb. jamarcus? I dont like that either. what about jason campbell? or even shaun hill?
are you talking about the back up for next year?

yeah I am joking about that Russell talk, just think while we are wasting this year might as well get a laugh out of it...

next year Hill or Campbell would be great...
Old 10-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #28
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
are you talking about the back up for next year?

yeah I am joking about that Russell talk, just think while we are wasting this year might as well get a laugh out of it...

next year Hill or Campbell would be great...
nah this year. you could get shaun hill for sure right? Now that stafford is back. send them roy williams!
Old 10-27-2010, 03:06 PM   #29
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
nah this year. you could get shaun hill for sure right? Now that stafford is back. send them roy williams!
oh...nah, there is no point really

hell Roy Williams is one of the few bright spots on the team now...lol
Old 10-27-2010, 05:55 PM   #30
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

i'd do anything i could to get Gruden if i were JJ. he's no nonsense, players will be accountable, and if they aren't he won't give them 2nd, 3rd chances...

i thought it was funny how Wade Phillips and crew kept making the wrong calls on whether to kick the FG, not kick it, go for the 2 pt conversion, etc. thats some amateur shit right there. can't believe Wade Phillips has stuck there so long, actually nevermind i can see why since he probably does whatever Jerry Jones tells him, which is the other half of the problem.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: