Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 11-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Whats Wrong With The Heat?

Ok I've Been reading the Headlines Lately and it said that the "HEAT" is on Erik, ..
You Know Guys IMO, They shouldnt have signed LeBron And Especially Bosh.. They shouldve signed someone like Boozer Or Maybe Amare. Someone That can Play Solid Defense and Low-Post, Someone that can Balance the team out, feel me?
Ok , Maybe Signed Lebron and Boozer Or Amare.
The Heat's System doesnt make any sense, they got a Point Forward (James), And all the other Guards Spot Filled in, But they left out The F/C Spot, Agree?
Isn't this one of the main reason why they are struggling? Or Is it because the season just started? and they still tryna fix the missing piece?

Hmmmm, I Smell A Trade Before the deadline..

My Predictions :

Less Guards and More SF,F/C
MAYBE Chris Bosh Will get traded for another F or C, IMO Bosh is another Amare, But with Amare he can guard Big Men like Tim or Boozer (Slight),.. Bosh will be a sandwich spread. lol
But I know the strategies will change.

But Are they still confused of whos gonna lead the team? There can be only 1,... IMO , I know everybody said its wades team but I think Lebron should take the team, No Explanation.

But If you wanna talk bout trades , they should consider trading BOSH.. But if this all goes down , question is Who will they trade him for?

cant be boozer , bulls aint gonna do that trade.. cant be the nets , Lopez is not on that level yet IMO. Mann , Prolly a chance with Lopez but thats a big step-down for the heat tho... but who knows he might improve.

I dont know mann , i Just miss the Era where the centers flooded the NBA.
And it was also a good Combo for the ERA , You had athletic/highflying guards and BIg ol' Center's.. damnn dawg... I miss the 1998-2005-06 era,... There were way more better players before than now,.

Again this is only my opinion of it.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:07 AM   #2
2swift4u
High School Varsity 6th Man

2swift4u has decent reputation2swift4u has decent reputation
Default Re: Whats Wrong With The Heat?

I don't think Bosh is the biggest problem. I think Wade isn't playing well at all at the moment. and he and Lebron do pretty much the same stuff on the court, so they don't really complement each other. I loved the idea of them playing together, but so far it simply hasn't worked out at all. Furthermore the team needs some good shooters (just like any other team) but at the moment there's no consistent shooter on the team. (except maybe Arroyo) but james jones, eddie house etc.... have had more bad shooting nights than good ones!
2swift4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
cdtf
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cdtf has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Whats Wrong With The Heat?

The problem with the Heat is that they suck! 3 stars with egos, no front court support, 2 terrible PGs... If the Heat want to change things they need to:

a) move LeBron to PG
b) if they don't want to move LeBron to PG, then trade him for 2-3 decent players.

Remember, Wade/Shaq won it with Posey/JWill/Walker/Zo. There was no 3rd star in there :)

Track their progress here: http://www.countdowntofailure.com/MiamiHeat2010
cdtf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: