Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-03-2010, 01:52 AM   #136
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What's the worst city you have been to?

The weather in flordia is flat out horrible (Disney world vacation) , humid af. Nice place however.
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:41 AM   #137
triggafinga
Can barely lace up my sneakers

triggafinga has an OK reputation so far

Sharjah in the UAE

place is the worst shit hole ever. i went there pick up some things for work and omg the place smelled like ass, the town was so boring. Everything is illegal. like alcohol (even tho its in the middle east Dubai and Abu Dhabi have alcohol legal in at least hotels. but nope not this place), also no hookah? like wtf. All the appartments are above digusting shopping malls. So many channels on tv are canceled (like mtv alot of news channels are canceled idk why but they are basically in their own world). i met some famlies down there they have terrible morals. like kids cant have girl friends or even say any bad word or listen to any other music besides what their parents will give them because its against islam. to radical and just stupid. only gross grocery stores are open after 7pm and they dont care about anything there. they think they are the shit because the are 20 min away from Dubai but its a shit hole to the max. and im arab myself so i have been all around the middle east and this is the worst.
triggafinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:24 AM   #138
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Folsom, CA
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: