Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 09-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #1
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here
Default I'm so ready for the season to start

What the title says. I want College Basketball to hurry up and get here. I'm so anxious for it. What say you?
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm so ready for the season to start

http://www.stubhub.com/university-of...5-2010-995443/
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:06 PM   #3
OnceInADECADE
Banned

OnceInADECADE is a pretty well-respected posterOnceInADECADE is a pretty well-respected posterOnceInADECADE is a pretty well-respected posterOnceInADECADE is a pretty well-respected poster

Duke and UNC are going to be really good. Perry Jones is going be dominate
OnceInADECADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:14 PM   #4
AK47DR91

I haven't checked the schedule but I'm hoping Syracuse plays some tough opponents in the beginning of the season like they did last year. They usually play scrub teams the first month. lol

Big East will probably be deep again. Wonder if UConn will bounce back...
Old 09-27-2010, 10:16 PM   #5
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246

Tix go on sale next week. I'm gonna try to hustle my ass off to get up there. Schedule is looking dicey at the moment.

Have your boys ever seen a perfectly executed press before? I don't think they ready. /trashtalk
Old 09-27-2010, 10:28 PM   #6
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
Tix go on sale next week. I'm gonna try to hustle my ass off to get up there. Schedule is looking dicey at the moment.

Have your boys ever seen a perfectly executed press before? I don't think they ready. /trashtalk
5th in defensive efficiency last year from a bunch of guys most people have never heard of. Maryland can't handle the D.

http://kenpom.com/stats.php?y=2010&s=10

Juan Ferrrrr(roll your R's)nandezzz!!!!!
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #7
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
5th in defensive efficiency last year from a bunch of guys most people have never heard of. Maryland can't handle the D.

http://kenpom.com/stats.php?y=2010&s=10

Juan Ferrrrr(roll your R's)nandezzz!!!!!

Will be pwning all souls.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:51 AM   #8
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm very anxious for the season to start...I really want to see how good this year's team will be.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:36 AM   #9
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When does it offically start?

I havn't followed college ball for quite a few years but I'm certainly going to be able to watch alot more now. Really want to get back into it again.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #10
rosonviyavong
Raps, Jazz, and UCONN

rosonviyavong has an OK reputation so far

UCONN, Duke with Irving, and Kentucky with Knight and Kanter ...cannot wait to watch those teams
rosonviyavong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:24 PM   #11
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kanter will really play for Kentucky?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:47 AM   #12
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know why but I've always been attracted to maryland basketball.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:25 AM   #13
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Kanter will really play for Kentucky?
It's looking that way.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:19 PM   #14
chips93

i know im not alone, in that i cant wait to see kyrie irving suit up for the blue devils, duke looks really deep this year
Old 09-30-2010, 03:23 PM   #15
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
I don't know why but I've always been attracted to maryland basketball.

Ugh. Did you have to use a picture from that game?

But yes Maryland Basketball is awesome.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: