Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-12-2010, 04:27 AM   #151
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/11/cal...axe-to-ankles/

What are the odds of this happening?!
wow
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:22 AM   #152
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone play the hidden mini games?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIiZop7kcQI

You also get some achievements. Another keyword for the computer is ZORK.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:47 AM   #153
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kobe8, chill with the uneeded profanities, or I'll just have to delete your posts that aren't game related.

Anyway, it's pissing me off how crap I am at this game. Think I need to get adjusted to the new weapons and maps, so gonna go back to combat training for a bit tonight. Feels like I'm dropping down to the D-League for a bit.

All my games so far just seem to end up like 9-10, 12-11, or breaking even. Only seem to break out for a good game every 10 games or so, and of course not forgetting some truly horrible games too.

Also, this thread is now stickied.

Last edited by ukballer : 11-12-2010 at 07:12 AM.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:26 AM   #154
The_Night_Elf
My Game's Nucking Futs

The_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Kobe8, chill with the uneeded profanities, or I'll just have to delete your posts that aren't game related.

Anyway, it's pissing me off how crap I am at this game. Think I need to get adjusted to the new weapons and maps, so gonna go back to combat training for a bit tonight. Feels like I'm dropping down to the D-League for a bit.

All my games so far just seem to end up like 9-10, 12-11, or breaking even. Only seem to break out for a good game every 10 games or so, and of course not forgetting some truly horrible games too.

Also, this thread is now stickied.

It'll take a bit of time to get used to, especially if you were playing MW2. Game play seems so diffrent. Guns in MW2 act diffrently, past stratagies don't work, even perks which are supposedly the equivalent to the perks in MW2 are slightly diffrent. I'm sure once you find your gun, perks and stratagy down you'll be fine.
The_Night_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:26 PM   #155
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The AUG isnt a bad weapon at all. i've picked up the Galil when I killed someone who had it. Not bad either. Unsure what is the best Assault Rifle.

Anyone mess with the lens, reticule color and that stuff? I havent. But you pick up someone who has its kinda funny. One person had a pink heart. I'm hoping that was a female and not a pansy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Anyone play the hidden mini games?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIiZop7kcQI

You also get some achievements. Another keyword for the computer is ZORK.

Usually dont do cheats but i saw on youtube a cheat to unlock the 2nd zombie map plus that video game zombie (which is fun imo). 2nd zombie map unlocks when you finish the campaign. But I couldnt wait and really like it (the pentagon one). Played by myself so I didnt last long.

Also there is a cheat for the enemy intel. Not sure if it unlocks them all or shows you where they are. I'd have to read up on it. I may back off this because I want that achievement to unlock. If this cheat doesnt allow it to unlock then no thanks.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #156
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Thinking about trading in MW2 for PS3 to get this for 360. Hopefully I can get some good trade-in value for it so I don't have to pay too much.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #157
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Thinking about trading in MW2 for PS3 to get this for 360. Hopefully I can get some good trade-in value for it so I don't have to pay too much.
you won't, don't.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #158
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The spawning is a bit annoying. Guys you kill spawn right behind you on some maps.

Stopping Power on MW2 is the most useless perk. People equip it thinking it gives them some extra advantage. It doesnt. Maybe COD 4 it did, but MW2? No. Unless you were a sniper. But you're a weak COD player who also plays on PS3 which has weak COD players. On par with your weak self.
Son Get a ps3 1st then yu can talk $hit.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:03 PM   #159
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Woo! Finally into beast mode now, absolutely loving the Galil with red dot sight. Been absolutely slaughtering with it. Also picked up someone's AUG who I killed, also with a red dot sight, and went on a nice 6 kill run with that too, so can't wait to unlock that in a few levels.

Such a relief to finally find a gun I love, and to start seeing positive results again.

Learning the maps as well is helping big time, finally getting into good spots. Too many times I've been shot or knifed in the back just because I've put myself in a bad place, but I'm much more aware of spawn points, and general player tendencies now, so everything is going well!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #160
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I had a bad stretch of 4 games where I got smacked around like a noob. Its like I ran into a campers craze today.

Whats everyones killstreak setups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Woo! Finally into beast mode now, absolutely loving the Galil with red dot sight. Been absolutely slaughtering with it. Also picked up someone's AUG who I killed, also with a red dot sight, and went on a nice 6 kill run with that too, so can't wait to unlock that in a few levels.

Such a relief to finally find a gun I love, and to start seeing positive results again.

Learning the maps as well is helping big time, finally getting into good spots. Too many times I've been shot or knifed in the back just because I've put myself in a bad place, but I'm much more aware of spawn points, and general player tendencies now, so everything is going well!

Good stuff man.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #161
Kobe8
Banned

yo , so is blackops a let down?

I heard they had frame rate issues in zombies.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:10 PM   #162
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I just went on about 5mins ago and since then I havent been able to get in any multiplayer matches. Tried various modes. Nothing.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #163
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sunday I'm joining all you other weak PS3 players on Black Ops. Get ready for my even weaker skills!
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #164
Kobe8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Sunday I'm joining all you other weak PS3 players on Black Ops. Get ready for my even weaker skills!

MysticPeak's the name
Old 11-12-2010, 10:14 PM   #165
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No idea why I was using the red dot when there's the reflex sight. That thing is niiiccceee.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: