Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-13-2010, 12:04 AM   #166
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
you won't, don't.
Looks like I would get 20$ towards Black Ops. I haven't played MW2 in months and don't really have much intention to either. It's just going to collect on myself. Any better idea as to what I can do with it?
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:53 AM   #167
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Looks like I would get 20$ towards Black Ops. I haven't played MW2 in months and don't really have much intention to either. It's just going to collect on myself. Any better idea as to what I can do with it?

ebay, sell it to a friend, anything but gamestop. mw2 is still like 45 used and 60 new. im sure you could get $30-35 on ebay.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:06 AM   #168
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I had a bad stretch of 4 games where I got smacked around like a noob. Its like I ran into a campers craze today.

Whats everyones killstreak setups?

Good stuff man.

Thanks man.

Not messed around with killstreaks too much yet. I've been running Hardline like a noob for a while, but I'll take it off when I go on next. As for the killstreaks, I currently use Spy Plane, Napalm Strike and Attack Helicopter.

Think I'll stick with Spy Plane for a little while, it's really helping. Running Hardline, I probably get 5-6 Spy Plane's each game, and it's been helping everyone on the team obviously.

Seen some videos with the Chopper Gunner, and it looks much more deadly now than it was on MW2, so think I might try that.

Didn't play CoD before MW2, so may try the attack dogs too, mainly for curiousity to see how they do.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:54 AM   #169
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Should be getting it today. Who has it for the PC?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:57 AM   #170
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
No idea why I was using the red dot when there's the reflex sight. That thing is niiiccceee.

I've been rocking the RPK with a red dot just because I didn't know wtf a reflex sight was. I'll check it out.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:38 PM   #171
Maniak
Feminist Homewrecker

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This game is good. The campaign is amazing and I havent even come close to beating it. I never got a chance to play zombies, and multiplayer is better than any other game. The guns are BALANCED and the secondaries arent extremely overpowered. Also, there is an easy counter for explosives in flak jacket. If you think this games multiplayer is bad, Im sorry, but it just means you are horrible at it.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:08 PM   #172
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it seems like the gun bounces more(recoil) with the reflex scope imo.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:45 PM   #173
Maniak
Feminist Homewrecker

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah the reflex sight is stupid
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #174
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
No idea why I was using the red dot when there's the reflex sight. That thing is niiiccceee.

I personally found little difference between either, so I just run the red dot sight for now.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:26 PM   #175
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

one in the chamber looks like so much fun.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:29 PM   #176
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sniping sucks in this game, I'm starting to get the hang of it though. I find sniping easier to do in barebones.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:33 PM   #177
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
one in the chamber looks like so much fun.

It could be, however you always get one or two people that sit in a corner and wait for everyone else to die. Personally I'm addicted to gun game.

Also I'm finding that if someone leaves mid-match it takes forever to join new players. I've gone entire matches with my team down players, it's annoying.

Last edited by Kungfro : 11-13-2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #178
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Alright, I relented and got the game. It's going to be a while for me to catch up with everyone especially since this is my first time playing any game in this series. I hope the controls are similar to Halo Reach or that will eff me up a bit.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #179
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Campaign mode I'm stuck. I'm on the mission you gotta kill some Russian dude in this space shuttle base or wherever its at. One part where I just cant advance. Or I do and soon as I peek my head out, strawberry jam alll over my screen. I got far and was praying to see checkpoint. Ran into the wrong room, getting shot and luckily knife a guy before going prone and mysteriously shot by someone, somewhere and I die. Start all over.

Seems this campaign has more story to it than MW2. I like it tho.

I unlocked the crossbow. Not bad, doesnt kill someone automatically but it sticks to them like a semtex grenade and blows them up. Its good from a distance and also into an area with campers. You can just shoot the cross box inside the building or area and they will scatter. Hopefully you switch to your gun and pluck them off. Atleast thats the plan sometimes it doesnt work out that way.

Couple issues tho that kinda irk me are laggy matches here and there. And the crappy spawn system. Why do you they keep spawning behind you man. Just dumb.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:57 PM   #180
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Couple issues tho that kinda irk me are laggy matches here and there. And the crappy spawn system. Why do you they keep spawning behind you man. Just dumb.

That's why I've been sticking to mostly domination.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: