Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-16-2010, 02:46 AM   #571
R.H.C.P.
that's turrible

R.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops discussion

I just bought the game for PS3, am lvl 15...add me --> RAG15
R.H.C.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:55 AM   #572
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Forgot to post these...

Funny stick to the head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCNcGYprp8

Got killed with a crossbow, respawned, and within seconds got a revenge kill with the crossbow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVwqR7QXcqk
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:43 AM   #573
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Simple tip here, don't play while you're pissed off if you don't want your K/D ratio getting hurt or anything like that.

I had a couple of bad games, gradually got more and more pissed off, but didn't quit when I should have, just kept trying to undo the shitty games and in the end just ended up having some appalling games.

Hate it when I get these random slumps for no reason. Everything feels like it's against you as well. Everytime I felt like I got a good kill, they'd end up being a second chance noob, and I'd either die, or someone else would steal my kill. Encountered a lot of random campers today too.

Just not my day I guess.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 AM   #574
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Every game I play in, half of the people are using the ak74u's...

add a dual mag and sleight of hand go very guud together though..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:46 AM   #575
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Starting playing a bit of prestige TDM, competition is tougher but teams seem to be more even on average, and people usually stick through the whole game.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:20 AM   #576
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://au.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/114/1140985p1.html

4 maps and one zombie map..1200 ms points..

I'm not sure if I'm gonna get it.. I said the same thing about the mw2 map packs.. and ended up buying them..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #577
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn microsoft for paying money to get them early.

Im buying them the day they come out on ps3.

Ascension, eh? Interesting. im hoping they will realease a zombie map similar to the MW2 map carnival. Clown zombies, mm yes.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #578
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice, I'm putting that on my calender lol
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:08 AM   #579
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Damn microsoft for paying money to get them early.
A luxury they can afford for charging for service. PSN will always be second best unless they start charging.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #580
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

That Stadium map sounds like a really cool idea for a shooter map. Hopefully it's done properly.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #581
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Merry Christmas fellow Black Ops players!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD1_e7A_Few

Clip from a game I played about half an hour ago, tore through the enemy's spawn at Nuketown thanks to Extended Mags.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #582
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer

Clip from a game I played about half an hour ago, tore through the enemy's spawn at Nuketown thanks to Extended Mags.

Wow how awful were they? You were just standing in one spot taking out enemies. Could you have been an easier target?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:15 AM   #583
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

OT but anyone trying to go for a nuke in MW2 doesn't have a better opportunity than to do so now. I got my first one on scrapyard yesterday. Went 35-3, had the regular 7-11-25 along with scavenger, stopping power and commando. There's plenty of noobs on right now cause lots of people recently bought the game due to all the blowout sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer

AK is beast
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:30 PM   #584
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

just got black ops for the ps3. went to multi and it said "downloading game settings" then says server is not available or some shit. whats the deal with this?
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #585
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
just got black ops for the ps3. went to multi and it said "downloading game settings" then says server is not available or some shit. whats the deal with this?

Just retstart game. Eihter cut off/then back on or go to the dashboard (whatever ps3 calls it).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: