Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #46
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone Excited for BlackOps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
What BC2 is down?damn that was only a problem a month after release and they fixed it maybe 3 months ago.Iam gonna have to get back on today and check.

Check the EA forums, many people have the same problem I do. No official statement from EA or possible fix released. Basically, EA doesn't care and is leaving it up to the consumer to figure it out. F*ck that.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #47
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Check the EA forums, many people have the same problem I do. No official statement from EA or possible fix released. Basically, EA doesn't care and is leaving it up to the consumer to figure it out. F*ck that.
Ummm i checked gamespots forums both 360 and ps3 not one complain.Checked that battlefeild forum nothing in fact i learned that they are releasing BC1 maps for BC2 pretty soon.

So iam gonna get online now and check it for myself.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #48
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ummm i checked gamespots forums both 360 and ps3 not one complain.Checked that battlefeild forum nothing in fact i learned that they are releasing BC1 maps for BC2 pretty soon.

So iam gonna get online now and check it for myself.

For the PC.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #49
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
For the PC.
PFFFFFTTTTTT

you pc guys already got a patch go download it, besides you pc guys have had the best luck with BC2 when the game came out the servers died out for the 360 and it was 2 weeks for them to come back then a month later a supposed patch to fix bugs also caused a crap load of bugs they fixed that a month later.

You had me scared BC2 was down
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #50
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
PFFFFFTTTTTT

you pc guys already got a patch go download it, besides you pc guys have had the best luck with BC2 when the game came out the servers died out for the 360 and it was 2 weeks for them to come back then a month later a supposed patch to fix bugs also caused a crap load of bugs they fixed that a month later.

You had me scared BC2 was down

the online was f*cked the first week for pc too. ea has problems running their shit.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:43 AM   #51
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
Yo , Theres a bigg difference with Hit-Markers and Camping , Sometimes people use it as an excuse but its all b.s.

Small maps like RUST , Scrapyard , Nuketown has barely any camping spots , so they call it hit-markers. and u cant camp on RUST.

Map like Nuketown? You cant camp there enemies will disrupt your spot.. too small..

so yeahh theres a difference bein a hit-marker and a camper...

Yes you can. There are at least 3-4 spots where you can camp.

Obviously on any smaller map, you probably can't/won't camp as long there, but there are definitely spots you can 'camp'.

Anyway, my copy of Black Ops will hopefully be arriving in the next 3-4 hours!!!! I hate having to depend on the british postal service so much.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:42 AM   #52
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey your mail man is officially the most important person in your life today. He has your game. lol

Quote:
Yo , Theres a bigg difference with Hit-Markers and Camping , Sometimes people use it as an excuse but its all b.s.

Small maps like RUST , Scrapyard , Nuketown has barely any camping spots , so they call it hit-markers. and u cant camp on RUST.

Map like Nuketown? You cant camp there enemies will disrupt your spot.. too small..

so yeahh theres a difference bein a hit-marker and a camper...

You're wrong as usual and I doubt you're even any good at COD. You can camp on maps like Rust. If you dont think so then you're most likely the idiots who gives the campers thier killstreaks and turns that into match into a f*cking warzone with predator missle strikes, pavlows, harriers and total chaos. You're probably the idiot who after giving up killstreaks dont shoot them down nor have a class set up too. Nor do you use Cold Blooded because you think Stopping Power helps kill someone much much faster. And we know you're all about kills. So you keep dying and dying and dying thanks to the air support in the f*cking air courtesy of the noob. Good job idiot, someone just got a f*cking nuke on Rust. How is that possible.

Nuketown you can camp.

Quote:
Obviously on any smaller map, you probably can't/won't camp as long there, but there are definitely spots you can 'camp'.

Exactly. Kid acts like Nuketown is camp proof.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:11 AM   #53
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mailman was about an hour later than usual, pissed! All was forgiven when he handed over my copy though, haha. Just starting the campaign now, but don't know how long it'll be 'till I'm going online. Probably about an hour.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #54
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Missed out on the midnight launch...

Gotta wait 7-8 hours to get the game...
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:50 AM   #55
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Hey your mail man is officially the most important person in your life today. He has your game. lol

You're wrong as usual and I doubt you're even any good at COD. You can camp on maps like Rust. If you dont think so then you're most likely the idiots who gives the campers thier killstreaks and turns that into match into a f*cking warzone with predator missle strikes, pavlows, harriers and total chaos. You're probably the idiot who after giving up killstreaks dont shoot them down nor have a class set up too. Nor do you use Cold Blooded because you think Stopping Power helps kill someone much much faster. And we know you're all about kills. So you keep dying and dying and dying thanks to the air support in the f*cking air courtesy of the noob. Good job idiot, someone just got a f*cking nuke on Rust. How is that possible.

Nuketown you can camp.

Exactly. Kid acts like Nuketown is camp proof.

PLAY ME. If you dont wanna , ASK MANIAK. You Apparently dont know me son.. yea your right bout the camp , i admit.. You can camp but not for long , but b.s. nigguh play me.

*I get AC130's every ****in game....*
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:53 AM   #56
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
PLAY ME. If you dont wanna , ASK MANIAK. You Apparently dont know me son.. yea your right bout the camp , i admit.. You can camp but not for long , but b.s. nigguh play me.

*I get AC130's every ****in game....*

Are you on 360? I'll add you then see if your talk matches up with your performance.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #57
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

and son , NO im a mother****in team player , I got a stinger missile as my secondary... there are times to be selfish and bein a teamplayer.. I set it up on 5 7 11 when I just feeel like bein selfish...and a team player.... 3 4 5 is usually my killstreak.

c'mon nancy - PSN: MysticPeak
Old 11-08-2010, 10:57 AM   #58
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

I hated the default classes in MW2, but I hate the default classes in Black Ops even more. Oh well, picked up a weapon called the Enfield which I liked during one game, and that's unlocked at level 5. I'm level 4 now.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:57 AM   #59
Kobe8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Are you on 360? I'll add you then see if your talk matches up with your performance.

awwwwwww , ok ima try to record my gameplay.. im not sayin I Will only if ii get a chance..

good day .

akiiieeeteeeeetttt!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #60
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

You play on playstation 3. Weak competition there. Thats well documented.

Quote:
I hated the default classes in MW2, but I hate the default classes in Black Ops even more. Oh well, picked up a weapon called the Enfield which I liked during one game, and that's unlocked at level 5. I'm level 4 now.

Assault rifle? Submachine gun? What are you using.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: