Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-21-2011, 12:48 AM   #751
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops discussion

Got the game in the mail yesterday, played the game today, sent it back in the mail 15 minutes ago.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:58 AM   #752
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Ok started playing this game today.So far its ok not great or that bad.

Some quick things the iron sights kinda suck especially with the M16.The emfield or whatever is pretty good it just runs out of ammo too quick for me.

I guess i have to buy extra mags right? not earn them at a certain level.Either way its cool.

i dont think people like the iron sights very much since i see almost everyone running with a scope or red dot.

When i started i was beasting getting positive kills in my first maybe 3 matches, then i whent on a slump going 2 and 11 or 3 and 13.Thats horrible but ill get bettter maps need some getting use to.Summit is by far my favorite while Array is the one i hate the most so far.

I started your slump.. was ballin on 2 bars.. lagging also..

If no one was getting the new maps, because they were overpriced, they would've lowered the price. But people were still getting it, so they left it. It would have been good, if no one got the maps...

I've been playing a lot lately, alomost 2 days worth... I'll end up getting the maps..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:25 AM   #753
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
I started your slump.. was ballin on 2 bars.. lagging also..

If no one was getting the new maps, because they were overpriced, they would've lowered the price. But people were still getting it, so they left it. It would have been good, if no one got the maps...
I've been playing a lot lately, alomost 2 days worth... I'll end up getting the maps..
That was the movement I was hoping to be apart of in MW2, but obviously that "movement" was more of a tortoise race.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:21 AM   #754
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Speaking of MW2, I just gave it a spin not long ago. That didn't last long. Nubetubes and claymores everywhere, campers, constant killstreaks going, shotgun secondaries, ridiculous knife lung, death streaks. Black ops isn't perfect, but it's definitely a major improvement.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:31 AM   #755
Semi
Great young streetballer

Just because it's usual for online game doesn't make it better. You all act like this is no big deal, i think it is...
Semi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:18 AM   #756
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi
Just because it's usual for online game doesn't make it better. You all act like this is no big deal, i think it is...

It's the nature of the beast and the market. It's pricey yes, but it's not unexpected. I didn't bother with any of the MW2 DLC maps, and I still enjoyed the game without it.

I'd probably enjoy Black Ops still without the new maps, but I've decided I will get them this time.

It isn't like it's a mandatory download. Plenty of people will continue to enjoy the game just with the original maps like I did with MW2. It's a personal choice at the end of the day.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:23 AM   #757
Kobe8
Banned

WOW , I totally sucked after playin BO last night... I havnt played in MONTHS or maybe weeks,... Just not used to the gameplay anymore.. damn people have been abusin RC-Xd, omg those lil toys r so annoying.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:53 AM   #758
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Speaking of MW2, I just gave it a spin not long ago. That didn't last long. Nubetubes and claymores everywhere, campers, constant killstreaks going, shotgun secondaries, ridiculous knife lung, death streaks. Black ops isn't perfect, but it's definitely a major improvement.

The killstreaks were annoying.. the sky was full or drones and shiet. But I didn't mind the shotty's as secondary's, I would've like if treyach put them in...
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:40 AM   #759
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

The one time I've played MW2 since having Black Ops, I couldn't believe how easy it was to kill with Stopping Power turned on compared to without it in BO.

I never actually noticed the difference until I switched between the 2 games on the same day.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:56 AM   #760
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

Had a rough day yesterday, very inconsistent. We ran into a party yesterday where everyone had a 3 w/l ratio and up. I thought it was gonna be a tough match but once we got set up we picked them apart to the point they started to leave 1 by 1, probably dashboarding to save there record ,so that was pretty satisfying.. . Played some more Headquarters AKA the KD Clinic i swear there is always someone on the other team not even trying to play the objective and since the spawns are so random the just sit back and pick people off going to the objective it gets kind of annoying.
DatDudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:17 AM   #761
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Just played my first high roller match (10000 buy-in) and won it.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:38 AM   #762
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Tried a bit of sniping,and they're still terrible. Not as bad as they use to be, and it is possible to to decent with it, but that's more despite using a sniper, not because of it. Only way I could do well was to camp all match, which made them useless for objective type games.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:18 PM   #763
Maniak
TJ Warren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
That was the movement I was hoping to be apart of in MW2, but obviously that "movement" was more of a tortoise race.
Activision does the pricing.

Meaning, fat ****ing chance of it being lowered
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:41 PM   #764
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Also no more Hacker Pro for me. I'm simply garbage with it. Just played a match where I was the last kill (my team won the Domination match) as I ran passed a claymore. How does one die from a claymore with Hacker Pro? Just watch my matches. smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDudeD
Had a rough day yesterday, very inconsistent. We ran into a party yesterday where everyone had a 3 w/l ratio and up. I thought it was gonna be a tough match but once we got set up we picked them apart to the point they started to leave 1 by 1, probably dashboarding to save there record ,so that was pretty satisfying.. . Played some more Headquarters AKA the KD Clinic i swear there is always someone on the other team not even trying to play the objective and since the spawns are so random the just sit back and pick people off going to the objective it gets kind of annoying.

I played Demolition and the same thing happened. All I wanted was Flak Jacket Pro tho. Other team was more focused on K/D.

Last edited by GOBB : 01-23-2011 at 03:46 PM.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #765
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

No I think we all have acted like you a long time ago but got over it. It is what it is. And you arent forced to buy them. Its optional. Plenty of games have DLC that are worth money. Some more expensive than others. I loved Red Dead Redemption but only purchased one DLC from them. The other 2 I ddint purchase. MW2 new map packs? Didnt budge.

I understand your complaint, we all do. But as time goes on you'll just get over it and either boycott DLC or pick n choose when you want to purchase them. You never know it may be worth the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
The killstreaks were annoying.. the sky was full or drones and shiet. But I didn't mind the shotty's as secondary's, I would've like if treyach put them in...

No way, shotties are like a primary gun. The only reason I dont care for a secondary weapon (use Strella on all but 1 class) is because I dont care for the pistol much. But if shotties were secondary weapons? Pffft, especially some shotties on Black Ops. You can go to town.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: