Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #781
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUP
i need to get this game

If you do get a copy of it.. Id suggest uploading it onto your hard drive just incase you scratch the disk.. I had a scare with mine.. and had to borrow a friends to upload it after mine got scratched lol.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:39 PM   #782
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
If you do get a copy of it.. Id suggest uploading it onto your hard drive just incase you scratch the disk.. I had a scare with mine.. and had to borrow a friends to upload it after mine got scratched lol.
Really, it's best to install all games that you play often if you have the memory space to do so. For one, like you said, the game will be able survive longer. I wouldn't be able to play GTAIV anymore had I not installed it when I did. I was getting a lot of disc read errors and now I get none. Second, your X-Box(this whole post only applies to 360 users, of course) will run a lot easier and quiet, which will help avoid overheating.

Last edited by Undisputed : 01-27-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:35 AM   #783
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hadn't played for about 3 weeks until last night and this morning, felt really good coming back from a not deliberate break. Game feels fresh again and not so monotonous. It'll probably feel even better when I get the new maps. Sadly I'll be away 'again' from tomorrow until Thursday so won't get the chance to try them.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:09 PM   #784
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Around 95% of my matches are team deathmatch. I use to play a lot of HQ on previous cod's, but I don't know why I had my first hq an hour or so ago..

With the Galil, extended mag on firing range, went 52 and 21....I think it was 21 deaths.. it's around there.. just killing it with that gun.. had a few captures and defends..

I love the m14 also.. one of my favourite guns in the game..

I want the map pack!!!
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #785
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Around 95% of my matches are team deathmatch. I use to play a lot of HQ on previous cod's, but I don't know why I had my first hq an hour or so ago..

With the Galil, extended mag on firing range, went 52 and 21....I think it was 21 deaths.. it's around there.. just killing it with that gun.. had a few captures and defends..

I want the map pack!!!

I've really taking a liking to the m14. I didn't think I would like it since it had horrible recoil in COD4, but it's much more manageable in this one. Usually rock the grip and shotgun attachment on it. Looks awesome with the Olive Camo.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:44 PM   #786
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Having trouble connecting to the server.. I'm connected to live though..

come lets go!!
Old 01-28-2011, 01:54 PM   #787
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just played the weirdest match. Domination on WMD, nobody was able to take B, game ended in a 60 to 60 draw.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #788
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

People with modded controllers like it
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #789
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have never come across anyone on black ops with a modded controller
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:46 PM   #790
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Hadn't played for about 3 weeks until last night and this morning, felt really good coming back from a not deliberate break. Game feels fresh again and not so monotonous. It'll probably feel even better when I get the new maps. Sadly I'll be away 'again' from tomorrow until Thursday so won't get the chance to try them.
Surprised you did well. I'm exactly the opposite. If I don't play for a couple days, I have a rough day or two when I start playing it again. It's like my timing and awareness is off.

I let a co worker borrow my Black Ops disc for the past two days, so when I play later on tonight, I'm sure I'll be sucking it up.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #791
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
People with modded controllers like it

Hey hey hey...what are you trying to say?
Old 01-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #792
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Surprised you did well. I'm exactly the opposite. If I don't play for a couple days, I have a rough day or two when I start playing it again. It's like my timing and awareness is off.

I let a co worker borrow my Black Ops disc for the past two days, so when I play later on tonight, I'm sure I'll be sucking it up.

I usually play on my pc monitor, 19 inch... but when someone goes on skype, and I wanna play some xbox, I go and play on our tv..samsung 50 inch.. but it takes me a while to get going while playing... or sometimes, I just can't get it going.. and I then start to get annoyed..then I play even worse..

Then I move and play in my room... and straight away..I start ballin
Old 01-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #793
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm ready for new maps. Kinda getting burnt out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I have never come across anyone on black ops with a modded controller

You never come across anyone in general on black ops you ps3 gamer.

Get yourself an xbox 360. Only $150 maybe less (not sure).

Last edited by GOBB : 01-28-2011 at 08:27 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:36 PM   #794
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'm ready for new maps. Kinda getting burnt out.

You never come across anyone in general on black ops you ps3 gamer.

Get yourself an xbox 360. Only $150 maybe less (not sure).

xbox 360 only 150?

Is that with a hdd?
Old 01-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #795
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
xbox 360 only 150?

Is that with a hdd?

Damn I made an error posting that. I went with the xmas sale. I think the cheapest is $200 (arcade verson). Unsure about HDD tho.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: