Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 04-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #1171
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops discussion

They should make it so the sentry gun can hit ghost pro users, then it wouldn't be so useless. It's a good way of holding an objective, but it's like a magnet for ghost pro users.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:22 AM   #1172
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Got tired of fking campers so I got myself a nice wallhack...Domination

Carpet Bomber , Chopper gunner and Dogs...ownd
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:04 AM   #1173
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
Got tired of fking campers so I got myself a nice wallhack...Domination

Carpet Bomber , Chopper gunner and Dogs...ownd

Whats a wallhack?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:57 PM   #1174
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Finally got my K/D to 1.00
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #1175
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Whats a wallhack?

sounds like cheating.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #1176
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Whats a wallhack?

you can see people through walls

it's ownage..

I don't consider it cheating...I just consider myself GOD
Old 04-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #1177
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
you can see people through walls

it's ownage..

I don't consider it cheating...I just consider myself GOD

you on PC or console?
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #1178
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino

you on PC or console?

PC LOL

Nice killstreak combo...

sometimes I have Mortar Team, then Carpet Bomb and after that when they are all confused and sh1t i release the dogs on them. LUV it

Also I usually play hardcore...so this hack gives me a nice small crosshair, a nice map where enemy shows all the time.

And when you see people through walls you can also see the distance you will see their name and the the distance in meters.

like I said : GOD

Last edited by Andrei89 : 04-15-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #1179
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
PC LOL

Nice killstreak combo...

sometimes I have Mortar Team, then Carpet Bomb and after that when they are all confused and sh1t i release the dogs on them. LUV it

Also I usually play hardcore...so this hack gives me a nice small crosshair, a nice map where enemy shows all the time.

And when you see people through walls you can also see the distance you will see their name and the the distance in meters.

like I said : GOD

So basically you're not good at the game so you cheat. And to feel good about it while justifying your cheating ways? You'll say "Guys need to stop hiding behind walls".

No skill.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:21 PM   #1180
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So basically you're not good at the game so you cheat. And to feel good about it while justifying your cheating ways? You'll say "Guys need to stop hiding behind walls".

No skill.

No cheating here. I am just GOD

It's like a perk

Some have slight of hand, some have hacker PRO, I have Wallhack
Old 04-15-2011, 05:48 PM   #1181
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

It's like a perk

Bro that's cheating. Just like that gay ass diving shit that people pull all the time... I swear some people take advantage of the not so good hit detection in this game.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #1182
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

Bro that's cheating. Just like that gay ass diving shit that people pull all the time... I swear some people take advantage of the not so good hit detection in this game.

I know it's cheating. Just fking with GOBB

Really, I am not a hardcore gamer so I can't claim elitness ..

But I had one week spare time to play so I think I have played like crazy. But you really cant with these little kids camping your bomb site instead of planting.

Really, the guy could have planted the bomb. Instead he decided to just hide in the corner next to it and shoot everybody with his silencer.

Don't know how it's on Xbox but damn on PC they are some miserable ****s .they ruined Modern Warfare 1 and 2. World at war and Black Ops.

So then I decided to get the wallhack

now they all mad
Old 04-15-2011, 07:20 PM   #1183
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There are some hackers on the consoles but its not too often you run into them.PC on the other hand is insane with hackers.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:08 PM   #1184
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

You're talkin about what they call drop shotting. Player shooting while going prone to the ground. Thats not cheating. It can be annoying/frustrating at times but its a legit tactic. I dont find myself losing every gun fight facing them. They can surprise you at times so once you figure out who did it you adjust the way you shoot next time. Its also hard to do I think. Tried it in combat mode and I cant drop shot successfully.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #1185
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

It's like a perk

lmao
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: