Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #1276
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops discussion

This game sucks. Half-assed effort from Treyarch.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:15 AM   #1277
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
Nah, but excited for MW4.

MW3?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 05:37 AM   #1278
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Double XP and Nuketown 24/7 game type this weekend.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:12 PM   #1279
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

We only get Nuketown 24/7 when the other system gets the Map pack and vise versa and also I went 28/6 on zoo in Team death match and and the second highest on my team had 6 kills . I Gave us 2 Black Birds and we still lose. The Matchmaking is horrible.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #1280
TSFP
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TSFP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
This game sucks. Half-assed effort from Treyarch.

I second that.
TSFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #1281
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3LDsMpVUSE
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:29 PM   #1282
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is the 1st cod where I haven't bought all the map packs. I bought the 1st one though.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #1283
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
This is the 1st cod where I haven't bought all the map packs. I bought the 1st one though.

I didnt buy any for MW2
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:07 PM   #1284
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm starting to get a bit of an itch for COD, we should try to get a bunch of people on one of these days. I am gonna be rusty though.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #1285
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
I'm starting to get a bit of an itch for COD, we should try to get a bunch of people on one of these days. I am gonna be rusty though.

Just send me a note whenever you're on and feel like playing. I'll pop it in.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #1286
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Just send me a note whenever you're on and feel like playing. I'll pop it in.

Sounds good. I'll have to get some practice in before then, last time I played with you I had a horrible start. Is DatDudeD still play?
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #1287
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Sounds good. I'll have to get some practice in before then, last time I played with you I had a horrible start. Is DatDudeD still play?

Nahhhhhh he doesnt. He was on about 3 weeks ago for like 2-3 days but then disappeared. I think he was in the process of moving or something
Old 08-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #1288
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

New map called Rezurrection.
4 Old W@W Maps and 1 New Space map and a free theme. Cant Wait, out first on X-Box Aug. 23. 1200 micro points aka $15 (Lucky Bastards) .
Old 08-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #1289
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Lift off into the ultimate Zombies epic with Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection, and be the first to launch into space for a new dimension of undead action!

This all-Zombies content pack hurls players into orbit with "Moon," the climax to the Zombies saga, as well as the most challenging and thrilling adventure yet. The undead shift in and out of sight, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Undead astronauts easily shamble toward their next meal, unaffected by the base's fluctuating gravity.
Arm yourself with a space-age arsenal of epic proportions, including the Wave Gun, capable of cooking zombies from the inside out, as well as the Quantum Entanglement Device, which taps into the theories of quantum mechanics to bless (or curse!) your battle against the undead. Along with new equipment and an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun, you'll have the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all.
In addition to the final chapter, Rezurrection also includes:
Four re-mastered levels from Call of Duty: World at War: "Nacht der Untöten," "Verrückt," "Shi No Numa," and "Der Riese," where it all began.
An enhanced Zombies soundtrack including, three tracks never before available for purchase.
A new Zombies "Moon" theme.
Those of you that purchased the Black Ops Hardened or Prestige Editions and already own the four re-mastered maps, the other contents in the Rezurrection content pack will be free, including Moon, the soundtrack and the theme.
For players that haven't purchased the Hardened or Prestige Editions, Rezurrection will be available for 1200 Microsoft Points. To commemorate release, we'll be hosting Double XP over Labor Day weekend. The Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection downloadable content pack will launch worldwide, first on Xbox LIVE on August 23rd, 2011.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:58 PM   #1290
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its supposed to be 4 zombie maps, and the moon one.

The 4 zombie maps are the one on world at war.

So not maps from world at war, zombie maps.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: