Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #1291
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops discussion

Blah I'm not paying for another map pack. $105 I spent on COD Black Ops.

I do love zombies and achievements but not for the price which I'm sure will be $15.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #1292
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Its supposed to be 4 zombie maps, and the moon one.

The 4 zombie maps are the one on world at war.

So not maps from world at war, zombie maps.
? Did I not say that, well thats what I meant bro..

And if you have hardened of prestige its free. I think its cool releasing 5 new Zombie maps (well to me since I never played W@W) Cant wait
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #1293
Ric Flair
Banned

Ric Flair is a pretty well-respected posterRic Flair is a pretty well-respected posterRic Flair is a pretty well-respected posterRic Flair is a pretty well-respected poster

lol another map pack. The Nature boy won't be getting it.
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #1294
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair
lol another map pack. The Nature boy won't be getting it.
The Gayest Gimmick Ever
Old 08-05-2011, 07:19 PM   #1295
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone on xbox 360 want to do the Easter egg for Call of the Dead (zombie map)?
Old 08-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #1296
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

I can't believe people actually buy those extremely overpriced map packs.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #1297
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I can't believe people actually buy those extremely overpriced map packs.
If you pay $60 for a game why complain about the Packs?
If you play the game a lot its worth it, if not then it isn't.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #1298
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Played a little COD4 the other day, man is my aim broken. It's gonna take a bit to get back to where I was.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:22 PM   #1299
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man, mw2 on xbox sucks ass! its way better on ps3.

I wish I could use my ps3 controller on my 360. I'd be so much better
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #1300
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

Yo you played mw3 beta? How is it? Dbag!

Last edited by GOBB : 08-06-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:30 PM   #1301
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Yo you played mw3 beta? How is it? Dbag!
HAH it works for you?

My friends a jackass. He kept on saying it wouldn't say that.

Theres a way to change your thing so it says "Playing modern warfare 3 beta" or whatever.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #1302
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
HAH it works for you?

My friends a jackass. He kept on saying it wouldn't say that.

Theres a way to change your thing so it says "Playing modern warfare 3 beta" or whatever.

I was hating just now like awww man, this dude playing mw3!!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 03:40 PM   #1303
Maniak
Maniak

You need to remove your motto, and then make your name have 46 spaces(well, somewhere between 46-50, it seems to vary) before you write like "Playing Modern Warfare 3 Beta"

Then set your status to busy or away.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #1304
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I'm tempted to buy a COD game for my ps3, but I feel I've wasted enough money on this series.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #1305
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm gonna try mw later on.. Hopefully I get some Aussie matches..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: