Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-23-2011, 03:38 PM   #1321
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I can't believe people buy those extremely overpriced map packs.

Well I'm into zombies. Not hardcore but I like it. If zombies werent apart of the package I wouldnt buy them. I didnt buy any map packs for MW2. Sucker for zombies and achievements. Waste of money no doubt but they wont sell the zombie maps by themselves. Kinda jammed.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #1322
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

is it a bit weird that when when black ops came out, most people said it was better than mw2 and now they feel the other way?i traded bo two months ago and havent felt the need to buy it again. i didnt even play that much. had 6 days of total playing time most coming on weekends. still going strong on mw2 though. but i'll give it away when mw3 comes out

btw, 360 is a bit better for mw2 for the people debating on the last page. i had a 360 (broke down obviously) and logged in the same amount of time that i did on the ps and online on the 360 was a bit more competitive. thats about it.
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #1323
Kungfro
Honk Honk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
is it a bit weird that when when black ops came out, most people said it was better than mw2 and now they feel the other way?i traded bo two months ago and havent felt the need to buy it again. i didnt even play that much. had 6 days of total playing time most coming on weekends. still going strong on mw2 though. but i'll give it away when mw3 comes out

btw, 360 is a bit better for mw2 for the people debating on the last page. i had a 360 (broke down obviously) and logged in the same amount of time that i did on the ps and online on the 360 was a bit more competitive. thats about it.

I won't get into the whole BO vs MW2 debate, I think it's been discussed enough. I do have my doubts on MW3 though, considering much of the infinity ward staff left in 2010. Also not too interested in paying extra for COD elite.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #1324
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Whats with this most people? I go on xbox right now and people are paying BO not MW2.

5 people out of the 11 currently are on. 1 of the 5 playing zombies new map. Kill the noise already.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:53 PM   #1325
Heavincent
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Well I'm into zombies. Not hardcore but I like it. If zombies werent apart of the package I wouldnt buy them. I didnt buy any map packs for MW2. Sucker for zombies and achievements. Waste of money no doubt but they wont sell the zombie maps by themselves. Kinda jammed.

Understandable, but these map packs should be more around 5 bucks. I recently bought Mass Effect 1 for $20 (only 5$ more than the BO map packs).
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #1326
Kungfro
Honk Honk

Quote:
Understandable, but these map packs should be more around 5 bucks. I recently bought Mass Effect 1 for $20 (only 5$ more than the BO map packs).

I really do wish they would drop the price of map packs over time. I remember wanting to play WaW after I got tired of MW2, but I didn't have some of the maps, and they never dropped in price. At least BO doesn't throw you into lobbies that have map packs that you don't, WaW I'd always have to leave the lobby every other match.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #1327
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
If your gonna buy a game that cost $60, then you may as-well not complain.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 11:11 AM   #1328
ukballer
Clippers & Bobcats

Anyone else seen Treyarch have added Express game mode? I'm probably late, but I've not played Xbox in at least a week and a half.

"30 second lobby timer. Fast paced game modes. No Second Chance or Ghost."

ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:37 PM   #1329
TylerOO
I serve the Usher's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Anyone else seen Treyarch have added Express game mode? I'm probably late, but I've not played Xbox in at least a week and a half.

"30 second lobby timer. Fast paced game modes. No Second Chance or Ghost."

Wow. I havent been on Black Ops in a while. But that actually sounds good. Definately gonna play that later.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: