Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-12-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise has a terrific reputationdkmwise has a terrific reputationdkmwise has a terrific reputationdkmwise has a terrific reputationdkmwise has a terrific reputationdkmwise has a terrific reputation
Default Breakin Bad, Burn Notice, or In Plain Site?

I am looking to start a new show, I haven't seen any of these shows before but have heard good things about all of them. Which one would you suggest I start first?
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breakin Bad, Burn Notice, or In Plain Site?

i'd watch them in that order.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #3
ZeN
Szeth Szeth Vallano

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Breaking Bad first...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only show I've ever watched out of those 3 is Burn Notice. I'm sure I would love Breaking Bad but I'm hardly in front of my TV so I always miss it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #5
Nanners
College superstar

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

breaking bad and burn notice are miles ahead of in plain sight.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Burn Notice is the 2nd best non-comedy on tv in my opinion. (Behind House)
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 03:59 PM   #7
Siemens
Serious playground baller

Siemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How was this ever a question?
Siemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 04:50 PM   #8
ZeN
Szeth Szeth Vallano

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They need to get Sam Ax on Better Call Saul asap..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: