Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-29-2015, 07:23 AM   #1
Inferno
chill

Inferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I've been tripping on acid for the last 6 hours

Hoooooly shitttttt
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:24 AM   #2
JohnFreeman
Boogie

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I've been tripping on acid for the last 6 hours

Nothing worse than a drunk or drug taker who has to tell everyone they are doing it.
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:25 AM   #3
Nowitness
Pope of Atheism

Nowitness has an OK reputation so far

Good stuff my friend.

Hopefully it completely changes you're personality and outlook.
Nowitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:26 AM   #4
Inferno
chill

Inferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterInferno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
Nothing worse than a drunk or drug taker who has to tell everyone they are doing it.

I just need some people to talk to rn
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:29 AM   #5
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
I just need some people to talk to rn

go to wal mart.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:03 AM   #6
RightTwoCensor
Banned

RightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this boardRightTwoCensor has one of the lowest reputations on this board

How does it feel OP?
RightTwoCensor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:10 AM   #7
Nowitness
Pope of Atheism

Nowitness has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightTwoCensor
How does it feel OP?

You can't explain LSD son. Just do it.
Nowitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:07 AM   #8
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation here

Go outside and take a look at the clouds. That shit f*cked me up the last time I did acid.
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 01:34 PM   #9
Siemens
Serious playground baller

Siemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSiemens is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why would you waste an acid trip on ISH?
Siemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:15 PM   #10
oh the horror
NBA Superstar

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The last time I did lsd, it was in the late 90s and I sat for a moment to fill out an aol profile (stone ages). when I checked up on it while sober it was pretty much nonsense and alien language via me attempting to make emojis with punctuation marks and whatever
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:19 PM   #11
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
The last time I did lsd, it was in the late 90s and I sat for a moment to fill out an aol profile (stone ages). when I checked up on it while sober it was pretty much nonsense and alien language via me attempting to make emojis with punctuation marks and whatever

That sounds like one of the worst acid trips ever
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:26 PM   #12
oh the horror
NBA Superstar

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
That sounds like one of the worst acid trips ever

Oh believe me it was. This was the end of the night as I was coming down a bit off of it. But the entire night was the last time I ever wanted to fry.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:35 PM   #13
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't waste your trip on the computer dude. Go outside, walk around..like a park, woods, beach or something. Eat. Get in a hot tub. Get a notebook, a bunch of markers or crayons or other coloring tools, play good music, draw what you hear.
Milbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:58 PM   #14
J Shuttlesworth
Can you live with it?

J Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I miss doing psychedelics. So fun. But yeah I wouldn't spend my trip on a computer. Put on some headphones and get outside in the nature... but don't drive if possible
J Shuttlesworth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 04:29 PM   #15
BigBoss
2 for 6?

BigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Get naked at mcdonalds now
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: