Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-05-2012, 12:39 AM   #1546
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
This is what I suspect. What if she didn't die? I'm a firm believer in if you didn't see it, it's not definite

Thought that at first too but sounds like she's definitely not coming back. From exec producer Robert Kirkman:

I appreciate why you wouldn’t show a young kid shooting his own mother in the head. But as you didn’t, it does raise the question of whether Lori really is dead, dead, dead — in every sense of the word.
[Laughs] I think we’ve seen enough that we know Carl would not miss from that range.

It is a reasonable question to ask, though.
Yeah. I think the bad version of this show would definitely have a half-alive, half-zombie Lori living in the prison doing all sorts of nefarious things in the background. But, no, that poor child did shoot his mother and, yeah, we’re going to be dealing with that.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/04/wa...ert-kirkman-8/
CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #1547
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Wow. What an episode. I'm at a loss for word, I didn't think they'd kill Lori this fast into the season.
Rest in Peace T-Dog and Lori.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:49 AM   #1548
Bandito
NBA Role Player

**** me in the asshole. I didn't want to click on this thread, I did by accident and already was told a spoiler. I Forgot that show was aired tonight.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:14 AM   #1549
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Gonna miss T-Dog

See you later Lori, ya stupid ****ing bitch Was tough seeing Rick break down though.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:06 AM   #1550
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

Damn, I loved T-Dog man...and he just started to get some lines... what a bummer... he was a good soldier. R.I.P T-Dog

I cant believe I'm saying this but as much as I hated Lori, it was rough watching her die. Watching Rick lose it was even worse...I was like "damn, he's a good actor". Anyway R.I.P Lori...

Damn, we lost two of the main crew in one episode.

(P.S I thought I was gonna see Hines Ward in this episode)

And what the hell happened to Carol????
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:08 AM   #1551
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Good episode
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:14 AM   #1552
DuMa
Canned

wow. great episode. that flashback to when Rick was telling Carl about how everyone is gonna die one day and you wont be ready for it. Just before he had to shoot his mom. That was genius.

And such great pace in this episode. I had no idea shit was gonna fly like that.

Poor Rick though. Andrew Lincoln deserves his props. that was great acting.

I'm gonna miss T-Dog
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:24 AM   #1553
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Sick episode. Wonder how Rick will take the news of Carl doing Laurie like that. Obviously needed to be done but clearly pushing Rick being emotional or so it seemed. Maybe we'll see an illogical Rick be upset with Maggie or I'm just seeing something that's not there and it'll be dealt with in a completely different way
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:30 AM   #1554
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Shit the repercussion that this death is going to have on this kid is going to be out of this world. If the series continue to go after Rick's death and the kid becomes the main protagonist he's gonna be a badass. Heck in a few years when he get older (IRL) they might make him a badass already even with Rick alive because the series run in "tv time" and not in comic time.

But man this shit was awesome, and didn't expect the kid to be born this quickly into the storyline. I hope they don't follow the comic though...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:08 AM   #1555
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

why do people love t-dog so much? he was ok, but he was hardly an interesting or unique character.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:41 AM   #1556
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Oscar will be the new T-dog. He already had more lines than T-dog. I think we are going to see his family in a couple of episodes.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:23 AM   #1557
bluechox2
#knickstape

ricks gonna steal carls girl when she hits 18 j/k
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:56 AM   #1558
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
why do people love t-dog so much? he was ok, but he was hardly an interesting or unique character.
AWWW HELL NAWWW

I don't think people actually like him that much, he was just such a cardboard cutout of a character that it was hilarious. Plus in interviews and whatnot the actor that played him comes off as an insanely nice guy.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:52 AM   #1559
bluechox2
#knickstape

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
AWWW HELL NAWWW

I don't think people actually like him that much, he was just such a cardboard cutout of a character that it was hilarious. Plus in interviews and whatnot the actor that played him comes off as an insanely nice guy.

since they are veering off the comic book path, lori and t-dog are pretty useless in this zombie-world...only thing lori could of contributed was some milk...no skills whatsoever, t-dog was just...the black guy and i guess pple are getting tired of the one liners and doesn't contribute to anything else except being a human shield, plus they have a fresh black guy just out of prison, bigger and stronger...and also maybe the budget couldn't keep em...

but it was really unexpected to kill off 2 of the main characters out of the blue and how the writers done it was questionable...

i thought the other black prisoner was eaten by the zombies when rick locked him in there (he was clearly screaming as if he was eaten)... and somehow hes still alive, running around locked doors and around zombies and opening locked doors and chains...sending zombies into their cells, probably went into forest at one point to hunt a fresh deer as bait to get the zombies all moving (first scene)...

as for rick, dont know how he will move one from losnig his wife...how will he care for a kid. and protect the group as the leader...i thought if the baby was born, lori should have stayed around to look after it for a while, then kill her off..

Last edited by bluechox2 : 11-05-2012 at 06:55 AM.
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:04 AM   #1560
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

I was kinda glad that they killed of Lori, that bitch was annoying. I was surprised that they killed off 2 main characters in 1 ep though.

Great episode no doubt.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: