Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-05-2012, 06:14 AM   #1561
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

would be funny if they do like a future episode and the baby is all grown up and is played by "shane" actor
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #1562
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
would be funny if they do like a future episode and the baby is all grown up and is played by "shane" actor
That would be hilarious But is that baby gonna be a girl like in the comics? I think her name was holly too.

Also for those people complaining about the death of two main characters, the comics is characterized by how Kirkman doesn't give a **** about th emain characters and he just kill them without any remorse, in fact last issue he killed one of the most beloved characters out of the blue (not telling if you wanna know I can pm you if you want or wiki'd it) so it doesn't surprise me the least he killed these two characters out of the blue the same with that Sophia girl that was suddenly killed in season 2. Just hope he doesn't folllow the comic perfectly because if he does more ****ed up things are gonna happen that people not gonna like trust me.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #1563
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Baby's name in the comics was Judith. and from what I read in some articles this morning the decision to end her characters story was made to completely unhinge rick so that his meeting with the governor is elevator to a place only reserved for the truly violent
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #1564
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Killing two main characters in 1 episode.

OMG ... I was about to cry, cuz I was thinkin .. what if I had to do that to my own mom. damn....

Carl is one tough son of a bitch, and looks like Rick is losin his mind.

your momz a ugly whore, nobody would miss her but the mexicans lining up in the trailer park waiting to fukk her
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:25 AM   #1565
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
No, the baby needs to be black. T-Dogg's parting gift to Rick.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #1566
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How the fck is that baby gonna survive.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #1567
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
How the fck is that baby gonna survive.
Hopefully it doesn't. There's nothing good a ****ing baby can bring to a zombie apocalypse show. It killed Lori though so it's already my favorite character.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:38 AM   #1568
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Shit the repercussion that this death is going to have on this kid is going to be out of this world. If the series continue to go after Rick's death and the kid becomes the main protagonist he's gonna be a badass. Heck in a few years when he get older (IRL) they might make him a badass already even with Rick alive because the series run in "tv time" and not in comic time.

But man this shit was awesome, and didn't expect the kid to be born this quickly into the storyline. I hope they don't follow the comic though...

How the hell do you get mad about clicking on this thread and reading spoilers then you give away this one from the comics?
Have you not been following the fact not all of us read the comics?

Now I hope that the show deviates far from the comics or the series ends with Rick the lone survivor and Carl getting killed off
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #1569
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
Baby's name in the comics was Judith. and from what I read in some articles this morning the decision to end her characters story was made to completely unhinge rick so that his meeting with the governor is elevator to a place only reserved for the truly violent
It was Judith? Then who the **** is Holly It's been almost 2 years since I last read that chapter...
Old 11-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #1570
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
How the hell do you get mad about clicking on this thread and reading spoilers then you give away this one from the comics?
Have you not been following the fact not all of us read the comics?

Now I hope that the show deviates far from the comics or the series ends with Rick the lone survivor and Carl getting killed off
I spoil nothing but now I am going to just to prove I didn't.

Rick and the kid are still alive. At least up to chapter 103 the last one I read. I was talking about his death hypothetically. I don't even think the comics are close to end just yet.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #1571
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Hopefully it doesn't. There's nothing good a ****ing baby can bring to a zombie apocalypse show. It killed Lori though so it's already my favorite character.

Good point. Maybe it can shoot Andrea and Carl along the way.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #1572
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

A baby might not bring much to a zombie apocalypse, but when you actually think about it, it does offer the idea of keeping this group of survivors from becoming murderous scavengers now.

A baby also offers them a reminder of what they are fighting for, which they need now more than anything. Surviving is one thing, but creating a life worth living is another.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #1573
sixerfan82
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
It was Judith? Then who the **** is Holly It's been almost 2 years since I last read that chapter...

Holly is ..

spoilers in white below
the girl rick meets at their next stop
Old 11-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #1574
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rick "We need a new token black guy, convict. You up for the job?"

Convict "I sure am, Rick. Just call me U-dog."
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:29 AM   #1575
Asiantastic
30 Rock

Asiantastic has an OK reputation so far

Damn T-Dog went out like a real G. Props to him.

And even though Lori was a bitch, I still feel bad that she had to die that way. I thought she would at least live a short while after the baby was born.

R.I.P to both
Asiantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: