Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #1576
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
I spoil nothing but now I am going to just to prove I didn't.

Rick and the kid are still alive. At least up to chapter 103 the last one I read. I was talking about his death hypothetically. I don't even think the comics are close to end just yet.

DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #1577
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

whos gonna breast feed that baby?
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #1578
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm already bracing myself for an abundance of annoyingly predictable "oh no guys, the baby!" scenes. Maybe they prove me wrong by killing the baby first thing next episode, I hope so, but then again the teaser pretty much killed my hope for that.

To avoid another cliche, let's hope none of the "nice prisoners" turns out to be a serial killer or some other type of evil manipulative convict later on.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #1579
WillyJakk
Local High School Star

WillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected poster

How quickly we forget.

I can't completely co-sign T Dog goin' out like a G.

Not to long ago he ran like a bitch and also dropped the keys that woulda unlocked Merle's handcuffs.

Maybe he became more hardened and more loyal to the group as time passed but would he have done all a that if he didn't get bit initially from behind when he was holding the gate?
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #1580
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
your momz a ugly whore, nobody would miss her but the mexicans lining up in the trailer park waiting to fukk her
Someone still butt hurt Go train some JiuJitsu bro
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:43 PM   #1581
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
stfu idiot
<--- Even Dana's laughing at you.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #1582
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
whos gonna breast feed that baby?
They'll find formula somewhere. That shit lasts forever, plus you can get powder.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #1583
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGodzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
<--- Even Dana's laughing at you.

lol you're so bad at talking shit you remind me of dictator i'll never understand why corny ass mf'ers want to take shots at others when they can't even fight all you bitches do is call your virtual friends in to agree with you or tag team someone, same old poohsies starting beefs they can't handle without a mob behind them.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:56 PM   #1584
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGodzuki is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Someone still butt hurt Go train some JiuJitsu bro

is this supposed to be a comeback?

i can tell trolling you is going to be like stepping on a ant
Old 11-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #1585
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

I'm acting that way because I dont give a shit bout what you say ... but I still respond to your messages dont I? just another way to kill my time.

The biggest losers are the most sensitive guys .. honestly.. dont worry, you'll come through full circle :)
Old 11-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #1586
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
I'm acting that way because I dont give a shit bout what you say ... but I still respond to your messages dont I? just another way to kill my time.

The biggest losers are the most sensitive guys .. honestly.. dont worry, you'll come through full circle :)

no you respond that way because you're weak. you're that dude that talks shit to someone that will beat your ass but runs and hides as soon as school is over. its just some sad shit with the weasel personalities some of you have here

lol its funny how you can't handle it, and trying to call me sensitive now after me trolling you i warned you stupidass....
Old 11-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #1587
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

woohooooooooooooo
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #1588
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Exclamation Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
no you respond that way because you're weak. you're that dude that talks shit to someone that will beat your ass but runs and hides as soon as school is over. its just some sad shit with the weasel personalities some of you have here

lol its funny how you can't handle it, and trying to call me sensitive now after me trolling you i warned you stupidass....

You warned me? warned me about what? This is a forum and I could careless about you. You'll look back to this thing and realize it that you took this shit way too serious and I said that before and i'll keep on saying it. You cant translate this thing into a real life situation ...

Quote:
you're that dude that talks shit to someone that will beat your ass but runs and hides as soon as school is over. its just some sad shit with the weasel personalities some of you have here

And are you kidding me? I bashed you, because I just wanted to and you're a troll ... and everyone doesn't like you You can think that everyone likes you ... but we both know they dont

And if you talk shit about me ... then okay????

Trust me when I say this ... I don't give a shit about the reputation or anything like that in here.

Listen ... I called you a troll and said all those negative stuffs ... and then you come out with an essay full of shit.

You're an idiot and that's all I got to say. Don't be actin tough on the internet bro ... someone might slap you with a black belt for being an internet warrior

YOU WARNED ME? LOL KISS MY ASS SON.

.... and someone always has to respond to my post 30-45 mins all the time ...

and what does that tell you? NO LIFE

Last edited by $LakerGold : 11-05-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #1589
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
lol you're so bad at talking shit you remind me of dictator i'll never understand why corny ass mf'ers want to take shots at others when they can't even fight all you bitches do is call your virtual friends in to agree with you or tag team someone, same old poohsies starting beefs they can't handle without a mob behind them.

For the record ... I never messaged them

Go to the boxing thread ... im sure i posted a pic of me in there. Have fun with that
Old 11-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #1590
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Glenn sure looked great with his shirt off.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: