Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 11:25 PM   #1606
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 33,427
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Carl shot her in the dome. She didn't turn.
See, this is what I don't like. We're assuming Carl put her down, but all you hear is a gunshot.

In any case to the people who said zombies don't eat zombies, this is true, but she had just died. If you just diet and you're bleeding or you attract zombies they'll come and eat you before you turn. For example...

When they were still on the farm in season 2, they found a zombie hanging from a tree. It's legs were eaten. He hung himself, killing himself, zombies roamed and found him, ate his legs and he still turned.

Them not showing Carl shooting his mom just leaves too big of a loophole to me. I think we'll see her again either alive or as a walker later on.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #1607
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 17,216
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
See, this is what I don't like. We're assuming Carl put her down, but all you hear is a gunshot.

In any case to the people who said zombies don't eat zombies, this is true, but she had just died. If you just diet and you're bleeding or you attract zombies they'll come and eat you before you turn. For example...

When they were still on the farm in season 2, they found a zombie hanging from a tree. It's legs were eaten. He hung himself, killing himself, zombies roamed and found him, ate his legs and he still turned.

Them not showing Carl shooting his mom just leaves too big of a loophole to me. I think we'll see her again either alive or as a walker later on.
all will be revealed. she "died" off camera for a reason. patience young padawan.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:39 PM   #1608
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 33,427
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
all will be revealed. she "died" off camera for a reason. patience young padawan.
This guy? LOL WTF
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #1609
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 17,216
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
This guy? LOL WTF
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:11 AM   #1610
sixerfan82
College star
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: south jersey
Posts: 4,014
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
all will be revealed. she "died" off camera for a reason. patience young padawan.

she's not dead, but...she is...unarmed and defenseless hiding somewhere in the prison
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:21 AM   #1611
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,862
Default Re: The Walking Dead

I hope Carl is the next to go. The character had a nice moment in the last episode when he was thinking about names for the baby and reflecting all the people they lost. Other than that, awful character.

Plus it's practical to off the kid. If this show is going to be around for several more seasons, how are they going to explain Carl growing up at such a fast rate? Just like Walt in Lost, Carl can't stay around.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:37 AM   #1612
sixerfan82
College star
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: south jersey
Posts: 4,014
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I hope Carl is the next to go. The character had a nice moment in the last episode when he was thinking about names for the baby and reflecting all the people they lost. Other than that, awful character.

Plus it's practical to off the kid. If this show is going to be around for several more seasons, how are they going to explain Carl growing up at such a fast rate? Just like Walt in Lost, Carl can't stay around.

want spoilers? below in white

carl is currently in issue 104 of the comics, he's got 1 eye left as the other had to be removed from a bullet wound to the head
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:42 AM   #1613
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?
 
MTing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 5,343
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I hope Carl is the next to go. The character had a nice moment in the last episode when he was thinking about names for the baby and reflecting all the people they lost. Other than that, awful character.

Plus it's practical to off the kid. If this show is going to be around for several more seasons, how are they going to explain Carl growing up at such a fast rate? Just like Walt in Lost, Carl can't stay around.
I feel like he's gonna stay the same (or look the same at least) age for the next couple of seasons if he doesn't die. I think he's the last person they'll kill off, even after Rick. I'm not a big fan of Carl either but he's probably gonna stay for a long time.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:59 AM   #1614
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Land of 6 NBA titles
Posts: 54,812
Default Re: The Walking Dead

I hope Carl meets Penny. The Governor's zombified daughter.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #1615
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er
 
glidedrxlr22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: lakers r done
Posts: 5,210
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Carl shot her in the dome. She didn't turn.

I do believe Lori is dead, but if Carl shot her in the head before she turned and then the zombie ate her......where are the bones? Zombies don't eat bones. This situation just seems a little inconsistent with zombie lore.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:41 PM   #1616
$LakerGold
.
 
$LakerGold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: ☆Home of the 16☆
Posts: 7,644
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Jeeez. THEY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN "TALKING DEAD".
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #1617
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1
 
andgar923's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,066
Default Re: The Walking Dead

what I still can't digest is them killing Lori for a f*ckin baby.

Another baby can be had.

How stupid was that decision?

Also, doesn't a baby jeopardize their safety with all that crying?
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:19 AM   #1618
sixerfan82
College star
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: south jersey
Posts: 4,014
Default Re: The Walking Dead

warning spoilers below..


Another excellent episode! Glenn and Maggie are hsotages at the prison which sets up the rape scenes, glenn will probably die this season.

So now, when andrea finds out about glenn and maggie, she'll know the group survived, merle knows about his brother, michonne will tell rick about andrea and woodbury

and hold onto your seats gents, you're in for 10 episodes of what we're going to be calling next generation TV

oh and rick loses a hand in the mis-season finale
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:26 AM   #1619
$LakerGold
.
 
$LakerGold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: ☆Home of the 16☆
Posts: 7,644
Default Re: The Walking Dead

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...IH7jbNWj8RHwGw
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:57 AM   #1620
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star
 
InspiredLebowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Birthplace of basketball
Posts: 25,458
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
you're in for 10 episodes of what we're going to be calling next generation TV

lol, ok
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy