Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #1606
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

so long man without a name..T-DOG

should have maned up at anypoint of the last few season and be like, hey my name is Theodore Douglas, stop ****ing calling me tdog
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:10 AM   #1607
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dammit, he couldnt beat those odds
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #1608
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Y'all need to start watching the Q&A by Jon Bernthal, dude is ****ing awesome and cool as ****.

Spent like 4 hours watching Q&A's last night ... there's one by Norman Reedus and Jon Bertnhal together doin Q&A's.

Link?
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #1609
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
Link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Iq...eature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUAE41S4ao

The rest are at the related videos.

Jon Bernthal pitched in an idea for Shane's alternate ending, but didn't get it .. but it was a great idea (1st link/video).

BROMANCE (2nd link/video)

Last edited by $LakerGold : 11-06-2012 at 02:32 PM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #1610
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Old 11-06-2012, 04:19 PM   #1611
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
hahahahaha

you're corny as hell. stop laughing at everything like a retard, retard i get shivers from your personality being so cheesy.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #1612
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Iq...eature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUAE41S4ao

The rest are at the related videos.

Jon Bernthal pitched in an idea for Shane's alternate ending, but didn't get it .. but it was a great idea (1st link/video).

BROMANCE (2nd link/video)

gay as shit too
Old 11-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #1613
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

7 straight off-topic posts in a row by Godzuki while everybody else is actually courteously contributing to the main discussion. God damn why doesn't ISH have mods?

Yes, I realize I'm lowering myself to his level. Yes, I realize he will reply again to me now because he is getting off on the attention. But god damn this site sometimes, good threads are simply impossible with posters like these.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #1614
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
7 straight off-topic posts in a row by Godzuki while everybody else is actually courteously contributing to the main discussion. God damn why doesn't ISH have mods?

lol i thought you had me on ignore? you always bragged about that

sorry wherever lakersgold goes i go to troll

just put me on ignore fgt.

and u should be happy i'm not starting threads spoiling everything if i was really trying to be a dikk...
Old 11-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #1615
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

I'm doin what I do cuz I know its bugging him

He warned me.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #1616
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
zombie sheep. duh.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:35 PM   #1617
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:
I'm doin what I do cuz I know its bugging him

He warned me.

you're the one trying to have a serious conversation, meanwhile i got you worrying about me every time i troll you lol

you make up so much BS to try and pretend you're not shook. its funny how you didn't do your normal every post "hahahah" or "lol" cornyness security blanket post after i clowned you for it. i'm all up in your head but its ez cuz you're mentally and verbally weak. cheesy weak ass nerd. never seen a poster front so much. sad :

Last edited by Godzuki : 11-06-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #1618
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
zombie sheep. duh.

lol
Old 11-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #1619
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Quote:

lol

all this dude does is "lol" and "hahahaha"

you have such a lame personality i feel bad for you kid. its bad enough you're a stan of everything popular, and care so much about following the crowd. if i've ever seen weak here its you
Old 11-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #1620
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Hopefully it doesn't. There's nothing good a ****ing baby can bring to a zombie apocalypse show. It killed Lori though so it's already my favorite character.
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: