Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-07-2012, 11:15 AM   #1636
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
carl growing up in this new world is a huge part of the story. they wont be killing him off.
Damn, imagine how much of a badass future Carl will be!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #1637
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
i forgot how annoying andrea can get
She's always choosing the bad dudes, first Shane and now the Governor. Michonne should woop her ass!
Old 11-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #1638
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Did you read the comics?
Negative. I didn't even know it was based off a comic until a few days ago when I Wikipedia'd it.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #1639
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Negative. I didn't even know it was based off a comic until a few days ago when I Wikipedia'd it.
You gotta read the comics man! Really good story line and incredibly dark, a lot of messed up scenes that I'll never forgot
Old 11-07-2012, 11:26 AM   #1640
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You gotta read the comics man! Really good story line and incredibly dark, a lot of messed up scenes that I'll never forgot
Thanks for the suggestion, but I probably won't.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #1641
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Thanks for the suggestion, but I probably won't.
Aww Well you can always download it if you ever change your mind
Old 11-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #1642
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Aww Well you can always download it if you ever change your mind
Link?
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #1643
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Link?
Errr.. I use Pirate Bay, pretty safe in the Philippines. I could give you the link, if not then I could try to private torrent it if a lot of people want it.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #1644
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
If they kill off Carl, what the hell is going to happen to Rick?!
There won't be any point of him living unless he finds a new lover or someone to take care of.
edit: forgot about the baby , I guess they really might kill Carl.

If that happens I'd like to see Rick go completely Sith. An emotionless killing machine challenging the Walker World to try and finish him.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:13 PM   #1645
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
If that happens I'd like to see Rick go completely Sith. An emotionless killing machine challenging the Walker World to try and finish him.
Then he'll challenge the army of the governor and chop em down one by one
Based from the teasers in the credits, isn't he about to go on a zombie killing spree in the next episode?
Old 11-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #1646
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Errr.. I use Pirate Bay, pretty safe in the Philippines. I could give you the link, if not then I could try to private torrent it if a lot of people want it.

Oh okay ... So you're a PHILIPPENIS? ... I'm kidding lolz

I'm downloading it now as I speak. So yeah .. never knew they had torrents for comics and stuffs like that. Cool shit. Thanks bro.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #1647
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

I hope they'll make few episodes that shows how they ended up as a group. We know Shane brought Lori and Carl to safety, but I wanna see how it happened and how they ended up with that group.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #1648
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

RIP DARYL
Old 11-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #1649
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
RIP DARYL
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:14 PM   #1650
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
RIP DARYL
Huh? I miss something?
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: