Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #1666
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Lori is definitely dead, as others have said that bloated walker ate her. Carol is still alive IMO, not sure why they aren't searching for her.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #1667
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

One thing that doesn't make sense to me is that zombies don't eat other zombies. So if Lori had turned, that other zombie should have just left her alone.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #1668
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
One thing that doesn't make sense to me is that zombies don't eat other zombies. So if Lori had turned, that other zombie should have just left her alone.
Carl shot her in the dome. She didn't turn.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #1669
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

I want more of Michonne! Love that Katana badassery! Need to know more about her background, how she became the way she is and so on because like somebody said she aint much of a character right now....

Love that she left Andrea and that town tho, she needs to be alone outside 1 vs 10000 and get some new pet zombies
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:55 PM   #1670
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, it was a pretty boring but somewhat entertaining episode since it's Walking Dead. It's cool they're slowing things down for now since they just got off from a big episode 2 weeks ago.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:55 PM   #1671
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

anyone else think that fight scene was cheesy as hell? i don't see some redneck guy doing back kicks in a fight. that other dude did some stupid frontflip kick/capoeira thing.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #1672
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
anyone else think that fight scene was cheesy as hell? i don't see some redneck guy doing back kicks in a fight. that other dude did some stupid frontflip kick/capoeira thing.
Yeah that was gay.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #1673
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot

Of course it's going to look cheesy. It was staged for the audience's amusement.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #1674
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
RIP DARYL

explain
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #1675
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wasn't that Carol's grave at the end?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #1676
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Wasn't that Carol's grave at the end?

I think they're just assuming she's dead
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #1677
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
All filler.

That's pretty much the entire summary of this episode. The most exciting thing in the entire episode is Cletus shooting a ferret? Really?

LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #1678
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Would phones even work after the power grid went down?
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #1679
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
Would phones even work after the power grid went down?

I wouldn't think so. I assumed Rick was hallucinating or going crazy when I saw that telephone scene, with sounds of the baby crying in the background.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #1680
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
I wouldn't think so. I assumed Rick was hallucinating or going crazy when I saw that telephone scene, with sounds of the baby crying in the background.

I didn't even notice the baby noises. I hope it's not a hallucination that would be lame. I was thinking maybe since it's a prison it's got some sort of backup fail safe power source.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: