Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #1711
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Seriously. Get the f*ck out with that BS. Go make a separate thread to discuss the comics, f*cking *******.

Agree. I read the comics and this still isn't cool.
glidedrxlr22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #1712
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate the damn baby too, it's just monumentally stupid. But it helps build a narrative for the show. Something to fight for, something pure and right, the start of the return to civility, rebuilding the population. All that shit.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:35 PM   #1713
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I hate the damn baby too, it's just monumentally stupid. But it helps build a narrative for the show. Something to fight for, something pure and right, the start of the return to civility, rebuilding the population. All that shit.

They have the boy, whatever his name is. He can be the one they're fighting for, just how that girl gave them some type of hope. They can fight to keep him safe.

Also, it aint like another baby can't be had later on, they have plenty of poon to go around, any one of them can get pregnant when they're actually SAFE. A baby will only risk their lives and slow them down.

Lil b*tch'll start crying outta nowhere and get them killed. They'll risk their lives to get her some baby food cause she can't eat some possum….pfff….

If they get attacked and they have the baby they can't even defend themselves or the baby, so they're fu*cked. You gonna swing a machete while carrying a baby?
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:42 PM   #1714
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Carl just capped his mom in the head. He's not exactly a little angel. And he's (probably) going to get darker and darker. You can tell two different stories, a kid growing up in the apocalypse and becoming a monster, and a kid growing up after things have somewhat stabilized and is more normal.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:27 PM   #1715
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

WTF, so now this is the Twilight Zone? That phone can communicate with the dead?
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #1716
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
WTF, so now this is the Twilight Zone? That phone can communicate with the dead?

Pretty sure it was all in Rick's head.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:36 PM   #1717
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Pretty sure it was all in Rick's head.

Wow they wasted all that time just to tell his he's mentally unstable? I thought the whole zombie ordeal made that pretty evident. Rick does a good job of sweating and looking crazy, you don't need the Twilight Zone to confirm it.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #1718
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Wow they wasted all that time just to tell his he's mentally unstable? I thought the whole zombie ordeal made that pretty evident. Rick does a good job of sweating and looking crazy, you don't need the Twilight Zone to confirm it.

i agree. i was annoyed by that scene and how they were dragging out his crazy state. it could've been worse tho, like a whole episode of him in that room going nuts and talking to himself i guess. thats what they would've done in S2.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #1719
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Hey ****-tard Sixer; stop posting that bullshit. No one wants to see it.

I put spoiler warnings in, get over it.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:56 PM   #1720
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
I put spoiler warnings in, get over it.
Not going to earn yourself any fans with that attitude.

Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #1721
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Not going to earn yourself any fans with that attitude.

You're absolutely right, my e-posse is one of my prized possessions in real life LOL.

Forgive the spoilers then, i threw up a BIG RED SIGN in a topic ABOUT the series.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #1722
Flash88
Kids at the park dunk on me

Flash88 is popular on this boardFlash88 is popular on this boardFlash88 is popular on this boardFlash88 is popular on this board

Flash88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:57 PM   #1723
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash88

Not sure why I found this funny, but LOL
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:29 AM   #1724
WillyJakk
Local High School Star

WillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected poster

Maybe it's just me but I am starting to get kinda turned off by the show and it's a shame cause it's one of the few shows I actually will watch but this storyline is not keeping me immersed in the show like I thought it would.

Even the action scenes are starting to get irritating, or maybe it's just because Rick has been less involved to an extent but this Governor build up sh*t is slowly starting to jump the shark imo cause I've seen charismatic/ crazy characters in movies/ tv before and he just doesn't strike me as someone with the balls etc to run and politic that town setup the way he does.

Michonne doesn't give a flying f*ck about anyone except Andrea and is a stone cold killa yet she cared enough not to kill the Gov (who basically made her kill her ex and brother zombie that she had been haulin' around all that time btw) in that scene where she got her sword back.

Btw that pic is too funny "Put T Dog on the phone"

Repped
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:36 AM   #1725
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Yeah, I don't really dig the way they've introduced Michonne and The Governor. This dual personality thing of the Governor just feels kind of weird. He's flat out crazy from the jump in the comics. But it seems like they're going to explore starting in the next episode. I guess I can sort of get it, the universe of the show is more civil than the comics, for obvious reasons, so a guy's got to build a community by being this on the surface charismatic nice guy. Still feels like it's been too slow a reveal though, maybe that's just because I'm predisposed to a more Mad Max kind of style Walking Dead.

Michonne on the show just doesn't work so far. She's nothing but a pissed off lady with a sword who glowers at people and looks constipated. I was kind of afraid of this when they said she'd be in this season, it's too cartoony for the show. And I don't know if the actress is good in whatever else, but she's pretty bad.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: