Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #196
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Walking Dead

i've got a question:

did Shane get bit? i thought he did and a buddy at work thinks the same. not sure though.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:55 AM   #197
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i've got a question:

i don't think so. when did that happen?
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #198
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
i don't think so. when did that happen?
He didn't but I thought he did too at first. It was just a guy who looks a lot like him. After the attack I was confused as to why he was still acting normal so I went back to the scene and it was just some random guy in their group.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:01 PM   #199
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
He didn't but I thought he did too at first. It was just a guy who looks a lot like him. After the attack I was confused as to why he was still acting normal so I went back to the scene and it was just some random guy in their group.
yes I remember thinking the same thing after I saw him walking around after the attack.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:11 PM   #200
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

So next week is the last episode and then we have to wait 1 year?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:47 PM   #201
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
So next week is the last episode and then we have to wait 1 year?

What? Damn, I heard they got renewed for a season two of 13 eps. I guess that makes sense. They couldn't make too many eps without being sure the network would run with it. Sucks though because I really like this show. Reminds me of a 28 Days Later series.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:32 PM   #202
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just watched the most recent episode. ****ING AWESOME. That was some damn good television!
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:31 AM   #203
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
ahhh. i'll have to let that guy at work know. i thought that if he did, it would have tied in w/ the CDC's guys problem of running out of fresh zombie meat to run tests on.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #204
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well I was 2 episodes behind. (was on vacation for a week)
Watched both yesterday after work and I am now caught up.
I love this show..very suspenseful and intense. I am not that much of a critic and alot of the time I just take things for what they are..so I have nothing bad to say about this show. It is great.

The one thing I am pissed about is that I was just reading through this thread and catching up.
(I hadn't read in it or commented since like page 3 or 4 because I was behind on the show and had it saved in my dvr. Didn't want to read spoils.
Anyway..now that I'm all caught up I was just reading and Glide walked by my office (we work together) and I was telling him how I'm finally caught up and how great it is .. blah blah and how now I'm reading up in this thread.
He told me to stop in my tracks (I'm only half way through this thread) because there is spoilers in here that might not even be revealed in the show until maybe season 2 or season 3. I was like I don't want to know that ish right now. I told him "no bro I'm gonna read the thread. Do you seriously think I shouldn't? .. . " he said "dude you shouldn't read on if you don't want to know.."

I was like that's a bummer and that pisses me off.
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #205
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Well I believe most spoilers are put in white, which is good. But nobody can possibly know what's going to be in the second season even if they read the comics (like I have). They are deviating quite away from it anyway.

Btw..... question in white: RV got fixed suddenly?
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #206
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
Well I believe most spoilers are put in white, which is good. But nobody can possibly know what's going to be in the second season even if they read the comics (like I have). They are deviating quite away from it anyway.

Btw..... question in white: RV got fixed suddenly?

Yeah spoilers are put in white, but when you quote white text it becomes visible.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #207
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Yeah spoilers are put in white, but when you quote white text it becomes visible.

I mean if you quote it like what you just did, then it won't work of course. But BRabbit did it a few posts above which didn't actually quote the spoiler content.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #208
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
I mean if you quote it like what you just did, then it won't work of course. But BRabbit did it a few posts above which didn't actually quote the spoiler content.

dude I thought the same thing about the RV by the way
oh well..don't matter
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #209
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
dude I thought the same thing about the RV by the way
oh well..don't matter
maybe it overheated and they waited for it too cool down and refill the radiator? i wondered that one too.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #210
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well dude jumped in his jeep to go to the gas station and pick up some duck tape...that is all it (the rv) needed....figured they fixed it while everything else was going on with dude that got bit..
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: