Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #226
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT

you see the look in his eyes?
i almost thought the scientist was gonna tell she was pregnant after he took the blood tests during the main guy's drunken scene.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #227
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you guys think i'll have to wait til tomorrow to dl it?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:44 PM   #228
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Downloading it now, might wait until tomorrow to watch it though. I should get to sleep a little earlier tonight. I'll probably end up watching it tonight anyway though.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:50 PM   #229
chungerball
High School JV MVP

chungerball has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Downloading it now, might wait until tomorrow to watch it though. I should get to sleep a little earlier tonight. I'll probably end up watching it tonight anyway though.

Where are you downloading the episode? Demonoid doesn't have it yet....

Edit: Never mind. It's out

Last edited by chungerball : 12-05-2010 at 11:53 PM.
chungerball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:54 PM   #230
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i can't wait until they find out Shane was porkin' his buddy's wife. maybe she'll get knocked up.

Think that's what the scientist said?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:59 PM   #231
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Think that's what the scientist said?
yes. i also thought about that. i'm almost sure of it now.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:04 AM   #232
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
yes. i also thought about that. i'm almost sure of it now.

That, or that they are all infected
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:09 AM   #233
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

episode 6
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:52 AM   #234
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Walking Dead 1x06 TS-19 (2010)

http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=122218&
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:11 AM   #235
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Damn, can't believe I have to wait an entire year for season 2.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:13 AM   #236
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
Damn, can't believe I have to wait an entire year for season 2.
I hate the fact that all these shows I love are 'summer shows'. They seem to be the most popular ones.. so you would thing that they would be on regular time..

Now I have to wait a whole year for shows like Breaking Bad, Weeds, The Walking Dead.. and other shows that run in a limited time status..
Old 12-06-2010, 03:30 AM   #237
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Weeds

you're still watching that?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:33 AM   #238
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I haven't been this awed by a finale since Lost's season finales.

The energy, power and emotions reminded me of the bomb going off.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:34 AM   #239
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
you're still watching that?
Force of habit really.. I cant really say its a great show, particularly since it gives me a chuckle an episode. Yet due to the fact that Ive been watching it so long, I include it in my regular watching rotation.

I did like the season finale of this past season.. but Im skeptical as to where its going. It really hasnt been above average lately..
Old 12-06-2010, 03:36 AM   #240
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
I haven't been this awed by a finale since Lost's season finales.

The energy, power and emotions reminded me of the bomb going off.
I loved it as a whole.. but I have to admit that the part where the old dude wanted to stay and perish, really got to me.. thats where I knew the last episode was awesome.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: