Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #256
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
I found the first season to be a massive disappointment. The pilot was the most solid episode and it still felt lacking, like I've seen all these characters and scenarios before, only now they're less interesting. Total snore-fest for me. I'll keep watching next season only because zombies have so much potential to be kick ass.
I actually fell the same way, dont know if its because the story is to slow paced for me, or as you said Ive seen this before, so its nothing new. But Ive always been interested in Zombies so hopefully the long wait next year doesnt disappoint.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:10 PM   #257
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Am i the only one that find Andrea attractive?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #258
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

I'd take her for a walk around the block.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #259
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
I found the first season to be a massive disappointment. The pilot was the most solid episode and it still felt lacking, like I've seen all these characters and scenarios before, only now they're less interesting. Total snore-fest for me. I'll keep watching next season only because zombies have so much potential to be kick ass.

I kind of agree about feeling like I've seen all this before, but that's sort of what I liked about it. It feels like something of an homage. And then there's the friend/husband/wife scenario that mixes it up a bit, but that really wasn't explored that much this season.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #260
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
That whisper was a fcking cop out. I'm really glad Andrea survived hopefully she can turn out to be at least half the bad ass she is in the comic.

"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #261
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
She's like a better looking version of Penny from Lost.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 02:25 PM   #262
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Read the last couple pages and didn't see this info:

Second season started production in February, will be 13 episodes. Also, an exec producer claims that the show will return in October, and the entire principal cast is signed on for several seasons.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #263
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Read the last couple pages and didn't see this info:

Second season started production in February, will be 13 episodes. Also, an exec producer claims that the show will return in October, and the entire principal cast is signed on for several seasons.

Nice, can't wait!
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #264
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I heard about the series when it released but had read the comics so I never checked out the show.

For anyone who has actually read/still reading the series is the show faithful to it?
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #265
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

bump
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:22 PM   #266
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

This show is the shyt son!
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #267
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board

Cant wait
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:32 PM   #268
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm very interested to see how this season shapes up. Like I said, I thought season one was pretty disappointing, and that was with Frank Darabont at the helm.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #269
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
She's like a better looking version of Penny from Lost.
When I saw her in the Majestic I thought she was gorgeous.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:47 PM   #270
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Can't wait.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: