Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-31-2010, 11:08 PM   #16
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
They haven't been too good imo. The guy/girlfriend story is kinda thrilling, but the aliens/president part, I couldn't care less about.

My views are the exact opposite. The boyfriend/girlfriend is already way too played out, cliche, and she's an awful actor. The aliens plot is what's keeping me going.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:12 PM   #17
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
My views are the exact opposite. The boyfriend/girlfriend is already way too played out, cliche, and she's an awful actor. The aliens plot is what's keeping me going.

Really? I don't know, man. That Sophia woman is also a god-awful actress, she gets on my nerves every time she's featured. And the president...I don't know, he's just not belieavable at all. Something in that storyline isn't quite right for me, although I couldn't point out what exactly. The other side of the story has at least some action. Anyway, I hope the show picks up soon because I'm rapidly losing interest.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:25 PM   #18
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Every bit as good as I thought it'd be. That was an intense premiere episode.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:33 PM   #19
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watching it now. Kinda wishing it was on FX rather than AMC. It's missing the spicy language so far.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:39 AM   #20
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fantastic first episode. The pacing was solid, the direction was flawless, and the character development was spot on. They action portion while brief was potent and well directed.. Cant wait to see the next episode.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:48 AM   #21
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Fantastic first episode. The pacing was solid, the direction was flawless, and the character development was spot on. They action portion while brief was potent and well directed.. Cant wait to see the next episode.

The people working behind the scenes on this show are solid, and it shows throughout the show itself. It presents itself as clean as a damn movie.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:13 AM   #22
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
The people working behind the scenes on this show are solid, and it shows throughout the show itself. It presents itself as clean as a damn movie.
It really does have the controlled feeling of a film. What I love is how even when nothing is 'happening' the show still captivates with its cinematic nuances. It reminds of Breaking Bad in the way, that not many things happen.. but we remain engaged through it all.. even if its merely someone walking down the street.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:08 AM   #23
sh0wtime

sh0wtime has no real reputation yet.

Awesome show, loved it!
sh0wtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:18 AM   #24
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

a friend at work was just telling me about this and then I saw this thread.
He said it was pretty good .. .I'm going to look into it
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #25
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have way too many things that I want to see and do on TV lately. I'm bound up by my Red Dead Undead add on. I've got a ton of money on the World Series, so all of sudden baseball is interesting again. Football is religion for my friends and I, so I got that. I'm completely hooked on Bordwalk, and I record that so I can watch it with my buddy who I gotta pickup from the train on Sunday's at 10. I'm recording Dexter in the middle of the night on Sundays so as to not clog up my DVR, and watching that on Mondays.
And now I gotta figure out how to get this into the mix.
My buddy kept texting me and telling me how good it was while I was sweating out a Cody Ross at bat and hoping a zombie shambled into the booth and took a chunk out of Tim McCarver's skull.
It's really annoying. Why is everything I'm interested in on during the same two hour window on Sunday nights, and then the rest of the week I'm just sitting around fighting off the urge to hang myself.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:36 AM   #26
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Has anyone checked if it's on Comcast's HD On Demand?
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:48 AM   #27
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
It's really annoying. Why is everything I'm interested in on during the same two hour window on Sunday nights, and then the rest of the week I'm just sitting around fighting off the urge to hang myself.

I have the same conflict between wanting to record shows but at the same time having Laker games as my priority. At least with 'The Walking Dead' I have the option to record it at a later time when it wont be in conflict with the games.. and thats not even counting all the Clipper games I watch.. in the end I have to either download some shows or stream clipper games online, while I record stuff on my television. Its very frustrating..
Old 11-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Somehow I forgot all about this show airing last night.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #29
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Somehow I forgot all about this show airing last night.
+1

i'm about caught up on the comic series through
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #30
sh0wtime

sh0wtime has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I have way too many things that I want to see and do on TV lately. I'm bound up by my Red Dead Undead add on. I've got a ton of money on the World Series, so all of sudden baseball is interesting again. Football is religion for my friends and I, so I got that. I'm completely hooked on Bordwalk, and I record that so I can watch it with my buddy who I gotta pickup from the train on Sunday's at 10. I'm recording Dexter in the middle of the night on Sundays so as to not clog up my DVR, and watching that on Mondays.
And now I gotta figure out how to get this into the mix.
My buddy kept texting me and telling me how good it was while I was sweating out a Cody Ross at bat and hoping a zombie shambled into the booth and took a chunk out of Tim McCarver's skull.

If i was you i would bail Dexter for Walking Dead considering you are probably maybe more hooked with Boardwalk, Walking Dead is better than anything ive seen before, at least the first episode is the best start to a show ive seen. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/

Last edited by sh0wtime : 11-01-2010 at 12:10 PM.
sh0wtime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: