Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2011, 01:22 AM   #286
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
No they showed him in the upcoming season previews lying down bandaged in bed.

If you were paying attention it was clear it was a shot to the torso.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:35 AM   #287
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Started off great I thought... Then commercials started hitting every 3-4 minutes. Started dragging ass but I thought the ending was pretty good.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:14 AM   #288
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A. I hate kids in horror situations.
B. I hate the adults supervising kids in these situations.

I loved the ending, I wish the lil f#ck could die, I wish bot kids got killed, and that b@tch that wants to kill herself should be done off.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:18 AM   #289
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sooo....zombies don't have super smell like season 1 anymore?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:33 AM   #290
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

I wondered that too...but maybe scent is disregarded if they don't have a visual. Hard to rationalize a zombie brain.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:00 AM   #291
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

They still do, but I guess up to a certain point I'm assuming.

For instance....

They wouldn't be able to smell them if they were underneath the car, they also wouldn't bother to look for them underneath the car either, so I guess the range matters. But they would've seen the black dude and the redneck because they didn't have time to hide, which is why the redneck covered the black dude and himself with a zombie to throw off the scent.

In season 1 when they decided to cover themselves with zombie blood, was because they were gonna walk amongst them so they had too.

One thing that I did notice tho, was some zombies walking faster, and some even 'thinking' a bit.

When the zombie went inside the motor home, it appeared to think for a second. And when the zombies chased that little stupid girl, they split up and appeared to know what they were doing. And.... how was it that zombies could f*ckin sit in a church? YES.....JUST SIT THERE! how long have they been sitting there? And somebody correct me if I'm wrong.... but I'm not sure I believe I saw somebody enter a bus, and a f*ckin zombie was sitting there... just sitting there, as if it noticed somebody coming and then decided to spring up on that person. Like really? zombies are sneaky now? they're playing coy and shit?

How do zombies know to travel in herds anyway? Do they have a f*ckin leader? why don't they just all wonder on their own? I understand if they're in the city, but they were f*ckin traveling together, as like a f*ckin 'herd' like animals do to find food. So they're telling me that zombies have a social order like the caribou? is winter coming soon and they know to travel South?
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:14 PM   #292
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Just give Andrea her damn gun so she can be badass.

"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #293
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i dont care if the show is slow and has its flaws, but i enjoy every second of it
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #294
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923

For instance....

They wouldn't be able to smell them if they were underneath the car, they also wouldn't bother to look for them underneath the car either, so I guess the range matters. But they would've seen the black dude and the redneck because they didn't have time to hide, which is why the redneck covered the black dude and himself with a zombie to throw off the scent.

In season 1 when they decided to cover themselves with zombie blood, was because they were gonna walk amongst them so they had too.

One thing that I did notice tho, was some zombies walking faster, and some even 'thinking' a bit.

When the zombie went inside the motor home, it appeared to think for a second. And when the zombies chased that little stupid girl, they split up and appeared to know what they were doing. And.... how was it that zombies could f*ckin sit in a church? YES.....JUST SIT THERE! how long have they been sitting there? And somebody correct me if I'm wrong.... but I'm not sure I believe I saw somebody enter a bus, and a f*ckin zombie was sitting there... just sitting there, as if it noticed somebody coming and then decided to spring up on that person. Like really? zombies are sneaky now? they're playing coy and shit?

How do zombies know to travel in herds anyway? Do they have a f*ckin leader? why don't they just all wonder on their own? I understand if they're in the city, but they were f*ckin traveling together, as like a f*ckin 'herd' like animals do to find food. So they're telling me that zombies have a social order like the caribou? is winter coming soon and they know to travel South?
I'm thinking the church bells attracted random zombies in the area, once they got there there was nothing to eat so they just sorta stopped. the bells going off every hour probably keeps them from wandering off.

Last edited by rezznor : 10-17-2011 at 11:38 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #295
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaskoX1
Terrible show. Opening monologue was poorly written and acted. That was a really boring episode out of the last 5 minutes. They showed way too much online before the premiere of the tense parts.

And the god damn commercials kept getting interrupted by this stupid show.
this is why i just download all my shows next day
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #296
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I found this episode to be long and drawn out too. While this makes for semi-entertaining television, there are shows out there way better than this one.

How i felt as well. Most of last season felt very intense, but this opener was a bit boring for me.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:00 PM   #297
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i dont care if the show is slow and has its flaws, but i enjoy every second of it

exactly. every show has its flaws. this show is very good and i love it. the first half of the show was very intense and i loved it. i can see ppl not liking the repeated ads and frankly those ads really did take away from the show.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #298
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Saintsfan1992 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

same here
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:35 AM   #299
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board

Just watched the show after illegally downloading it. I thought it was pretty intense and exciting. I dont care much about how the zombies acted rather bizarre; especially after the girl started to sob and cry audibly, probably a few feet away from the actual zombie herd which conveniently did not hear a sound. Another bizarre act was the neglect of the fresh blood trail left by the black man. With regards to there being a zombie herd; I think they got that idea from George A. Romero's land of the dead and as for the zombies just sitting inside the church, well just see 28 days later.

But hey it's not a perfect show and you will enjoy the viewing experience more if you stop over-criticizing every single part of it. It was a good first episode in my opinion.
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:35 AM   #300
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Saintsfan1992 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923

For instance....

You missed one thing. They fuckin sleep.

I swear they sleep.
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: