Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #811
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The Walking Dead

does anyone else watch the show with ffwd till good parts?

i could care less about their conversations
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #812
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

I don't even want to read what poodle writes. Holy shit.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #813
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status

Phuck that gibberish. I just skip over everyone of his posts.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #814
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Phuck that gibberish. I just skip over everyone of his posts.

you're so cool
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:33 AM   #815
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status

then don't. wtf are you to me? thats what trips me out about otc, all these lil homo's with ego
Old 02-14-2012, 12:36 AM   #816
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
Poodle must be one of those posters that prolly deserved each of his red bars I'm assuming...

Anyway, negged for not getting a new keyboard or being a douche, maybe both...

another follower. you're going to fit right in to otc
Old 02-14-2012, 01:04 AM   #817
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey

i watch it all, but i might as well ffwd since its all such pointless filler in between. every plot ends up going nowhere.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #818
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey

This season has been a torment, the last scenes of the previous two episodes have been the only strong points.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:11 PM   #819
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

YO WAS THAT renee from true blood that rick shot up?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #820
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
then don't. wtf are you to me? thats what trips me out about otc, all these lil homo's with ego

Much better.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #821
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
YO WAS THAT renee from true blood that rick shot up?
Yea pretty fattened up!
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:25 PM   #822
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Yea pretty fattened up!
i dunno, he actually looked a little thinner..

Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz : 02-14-2012 at 11:29 PM.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:43 AM   #823
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

carl pisses me off...cant act for shit
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:08 AM   #824
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
carl pisses me off...cant act for shit
well no one can really act on this show...
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:15 AM   #825
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's two solid (relative to the show) episodes in a row. It's still not very good, but it's getting better.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: