Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #961
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
its starting to become comical how irrelevant t-dog is.
they even pan shots on him, but he never says anything haha

well nevermind, t-dog did get the shotgun :)

He at least has one talking scene in the next episode according to the sneak peak shown during the Comic book guys show
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #962
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Dale was too good for this world.. RIP!! Shane is perfect for this world, long live Shane!!!
team shane holla!
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:30 AM   #963
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Very few remaining members of this group are particularly likable. Carl's a little ****er.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:31 AM   #964
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

for the first time in a long time watching a tv show i teared up when Dale got ripped open like that n the group had to put him outta his misery

he always annoyed me but i didnt want the old man to die...

bitchass Carl....i hate that little kid. Such a smug stubborn annoying little SOB...if he didnt go mess w/ that walker in the first place, Dale woulda still be alive...

another great episode...

btw what exactly is T-Dogg's worth to the group? Dude is a mute, no backstory, no contributions to anything...I'm starting to think he was even in the show just so they could have that "token black dude"...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:37 AM   #965
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

you actually cried?
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:39 AM   #966
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
you actually cried?

no

but it sucked he died, i didnt even expect him to get killed off this early...
Old 03-05-2012, 01:40 AM   #967
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I bet we'll be hearing a lot from Andrea, bout how all Dale ever wanted for her is to stay away from Shane for 15 mins.

The last 2 episodes were really slow for me... real time-wise. Like, the conversations are really starting to bore me. It took them 2 episodes to decide whether they should free the kid or kill him... OMG C'mon already.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:43 AM   #968
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
team shane holla!
Holla!!
Old 03-05-2012, 01:44 AM   #969
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
I bet we'll be hearing a lot from Andrea, bout how all Dale ever wanted for her is to stay away from Shane for 15 mins.

The last 2 episodes were really slow for me... real time-wise. Like, the conversations are really starting to bore me. It took them 2 episodes to decide whether they should free the kid or kill him... OMG C'mon already.

she's the next on my list of annoyance...then that carl kid (shoulda been him instead of sophia)

Shane, Rick, Glen =

I'm indifferent to Lori, Darryl, T-Dog
Old 03-05-2012, 01:48 AM   #970
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Re: The Walking Dead

When Dale died, it kinda left a hole inside of me.... like Dale was always that guy that nags everyone about something.. You know.....HE WAS THAT GUY THAT WOULD TELL YOU, whether you should drink that milk or not. He really did got under my skin when he tried to boss Shane around, like hid his guns and stuffs.
Glad Andrea had sex with Shane to piss Dale off.. Even though those weren't her intentions... but still, Dale was like "Holy $hit, this bitch is a freak."

But yeah, when the zombie was tearing up his body..I was like, DAMN.......Who will be that guy to nag everyone now lol. With that being said, I liked Dale..as in I wish he never died.

Hey Shane......You're Next....Rest In Peace MothaFucka....
Old 03-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #971
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
When Dale died, it kinda left a hole inside of me.... like Dale was always that guy that nags everyone about something.. You know.....HE WAS THAT GUY THAT WOULD TELL YOU, whether you should drink that milk or not. He really did got under my skin when he tried to boss Shane around, like hid his guns and stuffs.
Glad Andrea had sex with Shane to piss Dale off.. Even though those weren't her intentions... but still, Dale was like "Holy $hit, this bitch is a freak."

But yeah, when the zombie was tearing up his body..I was like, DAMN.......Who will be that guy to nag everyone now lol. With that being said, I liked Dale..as in I wish he never died.

Hey Shane......You're Next....Rest In Peace MothaFucka....

Old 03-05-2012, 01:53 AM   #972
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
she's the next on my list of annoyance...then that carl kid (shoulda been him instead of sophia)

Shane, Rick, Glen =

I'm indifferent to Lori, Darryl, T-Dog

Shane is close to being on my BLOCK LIST
But for real though, they sorta need to balance the screen-time for everyone.
Like I understand the main characters and all.. but, less Carl & More T-Dog please
Balance Andrea, Carl, & T-Dog's Screen-Time For Darryl, FK' IT!! I LOVE THAT DUDE!
They finally have a black dude in a zombie TV Show/Movie who is not a crackhead.

BTW, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BLACK DUDE AND HIS KID IN THE 1ST SEASON? And the CDC? What happened to them?

Last edited by $LakerGold : 03-05-2012 at 01:58 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:56 AM   #973
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

Quote:
Shane is close to being on my BLOCK LIST
But for real though, they sorta need to balance the screen-time for everyone.
Like I understand the main characters and all.. but, less Carl & More T-Dog please
They finally have a black dude in a zombie TV Show/Movie who is not a crackhead.

BTW, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BLACK DUDE AND HIS KID IN THE 1ST SEASON? And the CDC? What happened to them?

yea, that dude who took in rick fresh from the hospital rite? I have no idea, dont remember...

as for T-Dog, either get this guy involved more in the story or just kill him off because he's produced no material so far in terms of character development.

The CDC had that one doctor and his plan was to destroy the faciltty n everyone inside as a sort of mercy killing, but the group escaped.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:58 AM   #974
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Shopped or??? Look at your own risk
Old 03-05-2012, 01:59 AM   #975
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

When Randall told them that they came upon a small camp with a dad and his daughters, does anyone else think it was the same camp they came on and found the person hanging and the man in the tent that suicided himself??
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: