Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-22-2012, 11:21 PM   #1381
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Just rewatched a couple of the episodes from the first season. They changed how the zombies behaved over time. They were more human at the beginning, using rocks to break glass (when they were in the building in atlanta) and turning door knobs (black guy's wife). Now they can't even get over a fence unless they're in a large horde to put enough weight on it. Just thought that was interesting.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #1382
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
FUN MODE

If you can gain one SUPERPOWER *It could be anything* WHAT WOULD YOU WANT?

If you want to be in a support mode all the time or sleep on your ass all the time, then you should pick INVISIBILITY. --HIGHEST CHANCE OF SURVIVING.

Or You can be like Rogue from X-men.... Turn into a fake-zombie and you can mess around with the crew hahahaha! Chances are, you're gonna get bit lol

Or you can have like a "clone power" multiply yourself into how many bodies you want? lol -- LOW CHANCES OF SURVIVING..

Or be like Magneto except you can control anything you want and control as how many things you want... --MEDIUM CHANCE OF SURVIVING.

Or like Wolverine, body system full of Adamantium lol.......come bite me in the ass zombitches and tell me how my alloy ass taste like lol....... --ONE OF THE HIGHEST CHANCES OF SURVIVING.

Those are just an idea lol..... Anyways, I pick INVISIBILITY. I JUST LOVE TO PLAY STEALTH.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME........

telekinetics. just watch Chronicle for all the possibilities. also, goto vegas. play roulette. profit. (if there were no zombie apocalypse)
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:55 AM   #1383
skan72
Deep dick pizza

Quote:
FUN MODE

If you want to be in a support mode all the time or sleep on your ass all the time, then you should pick INVISIBILITY. --HIGHEST CHANCE OF SURVIVING.

Or You can be like Rogue from X-men.... Turn into a fake-zombie and you can mess around with the crew hahahaha! Chances are, you're gonna get bit lol

Or you can have like a "clone power" multiply yourself into how many bodies you want? lol -- LOW CHANCES OF SURVIVING..

Or be like Magneto except you can control anything you want and control as how many things you want... --MEDIUM CHANCE OF SURVIVING.

Or like Wolverine, body system full of Adamantium lol.......come bite me in the ass zombitches and tell me how my alloy ass taste like lol....... --ONE OF THE HIGHEST CHANCES OF SURVIVING.

Those are just an idea lol..... Anyways, I pick INVISIBILITY. I JUST LOVE TO PLAY STEALTH.

I feel a bit stupid for biting on this post, but it intrigued me, so here goes...

The Magneto one for sure. I could build my own fortress of any material I wanted, it would be completely zombie-proof no matter how many came at me...bro.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #1384
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
FUN MODE

you'd still be ****ed

rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:43 AM   #1385
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
you'd still be ****ed

Wolverine, Thing, Silver Surfer and some others becoming zombies still makes no sense to me... But it had to be done for the story.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #1386
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

In the comic book Carl hasn't really aged much. I wonder how they'll keep making him look like an 8 year old season after season.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #1387
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Just rewatched a couple of the episodes from the first season. They changed how the zombies behaved over time. They were more human at the beginning, using rocks to break glass (when they were in the building in atlanta) and turning door knobs (black guy's wife). Now they can't even get over a fence unless they're in a large horde to put enough weight on it. Just thought that was interesting.
Maybe this implies that they die out over time.

It's hard to imagine zombies walking around for the rest of time.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #1388
burnsy87
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Barbed wire would work.

This is my zombie apocalyptic scenario... I have this all planned out so nobody better take it!!!!

I'd bunker myself in a Costco.

It's a big ol cement fortress with just about anything one will need. I'd surround it with shopping carts arranged in various positions to make it impenetrable. The shopping carts would be lined up in rows, 1 row carts standing up, 2nd row sideways, upside down etc.etc. it'll be hard for a relatively athletic person to get through (this is hundreds of carts, stacked and lined up), let alone a clutz of a zombie.

And if one of them happens to be a super zombie, then they'll never penetrate my fortress.

http://dinosaurtrader.files.wordpres...bove.jpg?w=640

I wasn't aware that some Costco stores had windows. But that doesn't matter, since my local Costco is just a huge giant block of cement. Only visible windows are in the offices upstairs.

Come and get me zombies.

Can someone explain to me how barbed wire could POSSIBLY work against zombies?

1. all it will do is slow down the first group that runs into it. One zombie falls on top of the barbed wire, the rest walk over him.

2. Barbed wire is inteded to deter people with the threat of ripping apart their skin if they come into contact with it. Do you really think a zombie cares if he walks over it and it tears apart his legs/arms?

3. Do you really think that people can just pull large amounts of barbed wire out of absolutely nowhere? for it to even be remotely effective, they would have to have rows upon rows of it. Enough that it would take a large herd hours to get through.
burnsy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #1389
Thorpesaurous
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy87
Can someone explain to me how barbed wire could POSSIBLY work against zombies?

1. all it will do is slow down the first group that runs into it. One zombie falls on top of the barbed wire, the rest walk over him.

2. Barbed wire is inteded to deter people with the threat of ripping apart their skin if they come into contact with it. Do you really think a zombie cares if he walks over it and it tears apart his legs/arms?

3. Do you really think that people can just pull large amounts of barbed wire out of absolutely nowhere? for it to even be remotely effective, they would have to have rows upon rows of it. Enough that it would take a large herd hours to get through.

If it were going to be anywhere, a cattle farm would be the place, and the point is is that it would slow them down enough to get a substantial head start, or make them more accessible targets (which is a little moot in the case of the show seeing as every cast member Shane turned into Roy Rogers in a few short weeks and they can land 40 yard head shots out of pistols on moving targets while shooting left handed out the back of a pickup truck doing 30 mph donuts ... but still).

And in WWZ it's used mainly in a military plan if my memory serves. They're baited toward towers of shooters that are fronted by a field of barbed wire. They do wind up using the fallen dead to move closer notch by notch.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #1390
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB_Junior

Lol here's Ladyboy23 and his mental retardation on display once again. How was your day at the sweatshop today? Did you make enough money for a bowl of rice or will you have to double as a transgender teenage prostitute tonight?
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #1391
DaHeezy
College star

Is there any chance if we're talking about the comic to do it in a different color? Or are we way passed that? I'm not a comic follower so there's acutally alot of spoilers to just the TV show watcher.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #1392
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

^ Pretty sure Kirkman is adamant not to do that. Forgot where I read that, it was awhile back.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #1393
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilf@T@$$
Lilkatemoss is 40 yrs.old overweight loser.

I wish you are a zombie. I am gonna shoot you in the head.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 03-23-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #1394
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

I hope they kill that Asian guy/Glenn, or turn him into a zombie. He's the worst character in this show.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 03-23-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #1395
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I wish you are a zombie. I am gonna shoot you in the head.
You really should start looking for american tourists in your time on the streets as a transgender teenage whore. At least you might improve your awful english while they're giving you da aids.
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: