Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #16
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tim Lincecum is the best pitcher in the MLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
giants arent my team. dude won 2 cy youngs with terrible teams, just dominated his way through the world series, i dont see how hes not the best?

He didn't look so hot in the first game of this series, and if I recall, didn't throw a no-hitter either. That goes to Halladay.

He's top 3 for sure, I'll give you that.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #17
Hermit
Banned

Hermit has an OK reputation so far

the best. he just went head to head with the mentioned pitchers. are you really zombies because holloween is over. black and orange lack and orange black and orange black and orange.
Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #18
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit
the best. he just went head to head with the mentioned pitchers. are you really zombies because holloween is over. black and orange lack and orange black and orange black and orange.

Ever hear of getting lucky from time to time? Sometimes pitchers have offdays and others have great days..

Lincecum is a great pitcher, but he's only being discussed because the Giants(a team) won the world series.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #19
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ha, like his two Cy Youngs didn't put him in the discussion? Gimme a break.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #20
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
He didn't look so hot in the first game of this series, and if I recall, didn't throw a no-hitter either. That goes to Halladay.

He's top 3 for sure, I'll give you that.

dallas braden threw a perfect game. so lets not go down that road.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:55 AM   #21
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lincecum is absolutely amazing to me...

Joe Buck said that he came into the World Series at 163 lbs...he is 5 ft. 11...

he reminds me of the kid from Dazed and Confused...

It is just amazing to me that someone who isn't physically dominating can completely dominate MLB...

like come on Clemons!!!...did you really need the roids!!!...look at this kid!!!

although he is 26...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:56 AM   #22
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
dallas braden threw a perfect game. so lets not go down that road.

You are a lost cause
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:59 AM   #23
xfactor99
I hit open layups

xfactor99 has an OK reputation so far

Tim Lincecum is the most awesome pitcher because he looks just like that quiet stoner kid in the back of the class on the buddha all day every day. But he's one of the best pitchers in the league.

Timmy = inspiration to fellow potheads everywhere
xfactor99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:04 AM   #24
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
Lincecum is absolutely amazing to me...

Joe Buck said that he came into the World Series at 163 lbs...he is 5 ft. 11...

he reminds me of the kid from Dazed and Confused...

lol i was gonna say the kid from 3rd rock from the sun.

the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:07 AM   #25
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

You are a lost cause
lmao
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:49 AM   #26
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

King Felix
Doc Holladay
Cliff Lee

I'd still take all these guys over Tim. But sure he's up there.

MY thing is when you say best pitcher everyone automatically goes to Starters. I'm not saying I'd take any reliever right now as the best but for real.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:31 AM   #27
GoStanford
Go Sharks!

GoStanford has an OK reputation so far

He's the best. Proved it this year. Beat Halladay and beat Lee twice. 2 cy youngs and a world series in 3 years. Can't beat it.
GoStanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:22 AM   #28
guado
Serious playground baller

guado has an OK reputation so far

2 cy youngs?

he wasn't the most deserving last year.

and this coming from a giants fan.

he got lucky the vote was split.

either way, glad to see big time timmy james beat both lee and halladay, and see the giants get the shadow bonds cast.

Last edited by guado : 11-02-2010 at 04:25 AM.
guado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:22 AM   #29
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

People said the same about Cole Hamels after his outstanding performance a few seasons ago.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:20 AM   #30
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Lincecum is the best; more consistent than Halladay.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: