Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #16
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation
Default Re: Top 60 Black Girl Names

Insert La' Da' Sha' Ra' in front of any WORD and you got a black person name.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #17
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Fine, I'll take Edward and Rasheed off the list. Adewale stays because it doesn't sound like a name. It sounds like something my mom would say when she's mad.

Adewale has a been a named used in African culture for centuries.

Oh and there is no black person named Jihad. None.

Last edited by HisJoeness : 11-02-2010 at 03:14 PM.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #18
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness

Dont bother, by now it's clear he has no idea where these names originate from.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #19
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness

Oh and there is no black person named Jihad. None.

No Muslim person either. Who the f*ck names their first name "Holy War". Perhaps a surname.. but come on now. They're usually variations of the "99 Names of Allah" or some kind of Islamic prophet with an "Al-*insert Family name in*

Add an -ovic and you've got the Bosnians covered too
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #20
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Yep. I don't care what article you posted.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #21
beer
UCLA alumnus

beer is considered somewhat coolbeer is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
No Muslim person either. Who the f*ck names their first name "Holy War". Perhaps a surname.. but come on now. They're usually variations of the "99 Names of Allah" or some kind of Islamic prophet with an "Al-*insert Family name in*

Add an -ovic and you've got the Bosnians covered too

jihad means "struggle", not holy war.
beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #22
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Did you read the article? One of the victims was a 7 month old named JIHAD
And you knew of a Jihad before you posted that name in your list? No, that's why you went on good ol' google and all you could find was a murdered seven month old kid who had the name. If that isnt a reach, i dunno what is.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:22 PM   #23
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
And you knew of a Jihad before you posted that name in your list? No, that's why you went on good ol' google.

Yes, I did know. I read that article when I was volunteering at a hospital in the Chicago Trib in the spring. I just googled it to find it again.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #24
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Yes, I did know. I read that article when I was volunteering at a hospital in the Chicago Trib in the spring. I just googled it to find it again.

one person named jihad in your 18+ years of life makes it a black name? that's just an anomaly. let's be real here.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #25
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

Yeah, I'm sure Dwight is annoying and how is Justin not a name that works as a man? Bagel, you go 0-for on your jokes for weeks, I hope this is just another terrible one.

Calm down, dude. Just an opinion. I think Justin is more appropriate for a boy than a man. It's like a little boys name.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #26
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

A few years ago SI had an article on either Flo Jo or Jackie Joyner Kersey. Can't remember which.

But I remember that in the article, they mentioned her niece Shawntaquintavia.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #27
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Calm down, dude. Just an opinion. I think Justin is more appropriate for a boy than a man. It's like a little boys name.

I simultaneously agree and disagree, and my name is Justin. I think it is a generational thing. There just simply isn't anybody in their 40s named Justin, yet it is extremely common among males aged 15-30 right now. Because of this, the last 20 years has been filled with child "Justins" thus it is associated with kids. Give it 10-15 years though, and it will be commonly associated with men. Btw, I have had no problems as an adult receiving respect because of my name.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #28
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Logan
Dillon
Brendan
Brandon
Zachary
Justin
Morgan
Jonah
Sebastian
Hunter
Ethan
Noah
Tanner
Cody

Names that work as boys but don't work as men. Do your sons a favor and give them a solid man's name.
There's two asian kids at my school named Brendan and Brandon. They're hella short but sexy and get all the girls.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:55 PM   #29
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My names also Justin. Like the poster above said I think it'll be common for older guys in the future. I know quite a few people with the same name that are around my age. Never really had any trouble with it.

Worst names I've seen someone with are Storm and Thorne
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:06 PM   #30
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I knew some hippie sisters named Echo Sessions and Rainbow Sessions.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: