Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Most awkward boner

so I had this early seminar today. Got to class and sat down in my chair. For some reason I had the biggest erection ever without actually in the process of getting a bj or something. It literally made a thud when it hit the bottom of my desk.

I wear skinny button fly jeans so it was really noticeable. I thought the button was gonna pop off for a second.

Nothing about the lecture was arousing or exciting. But it just would not subside. maybe I have exhibitionist tendencies?

anyway I stayed after class to "finish up hw" so I didn't have to stand up in front of everyone.

8:10 lectures = morning wood i guess. what's the most awkward place for y'all.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most awkward boner

any pics?
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #3
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #4
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
any pics?

cam2cam?

1 in 3 teens is sexually solicited online. I just made the cut
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #5
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When I was like 12 when I sat in class I'd get a hardon and put an eraser on my pants and tell this chick to look over and I'd flex it so the erased moved. Made her giggle . Besides that I can't really think of any awkward hard ons. Really the only time I can't control it is when I wake up. Besides that I can usually control if I'm getting hard or not. Well atleast in situations where it'd be awkward if I did.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

I think I made a thread years ago about me gettin a boner at a dentist office.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When I'm with a chick I can usually control it even if she's slobbering all over my balls, you don't want to seem over-excited or desperate. Weird to pull out a full boner when you just started foreplay. Then there's other times where I'll simply hear a story on the radio that has sexual elements and I have a raging hard on in a few seconds.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
When I'm with a chick I can usually control it even if she's slobbering all over my balls, you don't want to seem over-excited or desperate. Weird to pull out a full boner when you just started foreplay.

I've always wondered what girls thought about that. When I'm intoxicated there will be times when I'm rock hard over nothing cause I'm playing it out in my head and we've basically only kissed thus far. Does it actually seem desperate? Always thought they'd take it as a compliment
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #10
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't worry, I'm sure they would have just assumed your pants were bunched up if they even noticed at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63CBo7Z83-Q
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
When I'm with a chick I can usually control it even if she's slobbering all over my balls, you don't want to seem over-excited or desperate. Weird to pull out a full boner when you just started foreplay. Then there's other times where I'll simply hear a story on the radio that has sexual elements and I have a raging hard on in a few seconds.
I got hard reading this post.

**down boy**
Old 11-02-2010, 07:30 PM   #12
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

If your with a girl that's halfway decent you should have a boner.
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #13
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes
If your with a girl that's halfway decent you should have a boner.

pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes
If you're with a girl you should have a boner.
double fixed
Old 11-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #15
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Da ones inside yo mammas' moufs and den I peed in dem moufs.

Awk Word.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: