Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #16
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most awkward boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes
If your with a girl that's halfway decent you should have a boner.

I get a raging boner everytime I'm within 5 feet of a female.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #17
magnax1
hero of the bible

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember having a boner in the middle of a class in high school and I had to give a powerpoint. I got up there and people started to notice almost immediately. I don't even remember why I had a boner...
magnax1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:44 PM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I get a raging boner everytime I'm within 5 feet of a female.
You are a man, congrats.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:44 PM   #19
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
I remember having a boner in the middle of a class in high school and I had to give a powerpoint. I got up there and people started to notice almost immediately. I don't even remember why I had a boner...
Did you have a boner already or you got one in the middle of your presentation?
Old 11-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #20
magnax1
hero of the bible

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Did you have a boner already or you got one in the middle of your presentation?
I had one already, and I kept putting my hands in my pockets in weird ways to try and hide it.... bad idea...
magnax1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #21
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
I had one already, and I kept putting my hands in my pockets in weird ways to try and hide it.... bad idea...
Powerpoint, should have told the teacher you need the lights off.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #22
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, what kinda amateur shit is that? You're trying to hide the boner while also not being able to see in the dark and you don't realize your massive boner is hovering over the projector blocking the light and casting a shadow on the screen. Holy shit that's hilarious.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:51 PM   #23
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
cam2cam?

1 in 3 teens is sexually solicited online. I just made the cut
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #24
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
so I had this early seminar today. Got to class and sat down in my chair. For some reason I had the biggest erection ever without actually in the process of getting a bj or something. It literally made a thud when it hit the bottom of my desk.

I wear skinny button fly jeans so it was really noticeable. I thought the button was gonna pop off for a second.

Nothing about the lecture was arousing or exciting. But it just would not subside. maybe I have exhibitionist tendencies?

anyway I stayed after class to "finish up hw" so I didn't have to stand up in front of everyone.

8:10 lectures = morning wood i guess. what's the most awkward place for y'all.

how old are you??? you said you were in class, so i assume its high school or college. you said you wear skinny button fly jeans, whatever that is, so i assume you're in high school.

you gotta let that shit just rock. i used to try to hide my boner when i was young but these days its way funnier to just let it pop out no matter where i am. unfortunately i'm at the age where i mostly just get hard when im with girls, but i'll still get the occasional sporadic bona at the grocery store or mall or whatever. i just let it be, and see who looks at it and notices. it cracks people up, its actually very endearing.
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #25
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

That would of been a first - powerpoint masterbaition
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #26
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just scrolled to this thread , and I started throbin'

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=195253&page=3

All on ISH
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #27
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

I always get the hardest ones in class and I have to start thinking about dead bodies to get it down before I stand up.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:52 PM   #28
Lil' Lance
Banned

Lil' Lance has not been impressing people

true story. first time grindin with a girl was when i was a freshman in high school. I got a boner on that ass but we just kept dancing. anyways the next day in the football locker room my friend asked if i did in fact "pop the boner". My response: "no it must've been my chapstick (pulled out 1 inch bottle of chapstick in front of team). I was then called chapstick for the next year and a half
Lil' Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:55 PM   #29
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET
how old are you??? you said you were in class, so i assume its high school or college. you said you wear skinny button fly jeans, whatever that is, so i assume you're in high school.

you gotta let that shit just rock. i used to try to hide my boner when i was young but these days its way funnier to just let it pop out no matter where i am. unfortunately i'm at the age where i mostly just get hard when im with girls, but i'll still get the occasional sporadic bona at the grocery store or mall or whatever. i just let it be, and see who looks at it and notices. it cracks people up, its actually very endearing.

For those of you that have never seen him state it in any of his posts, Starface refuses to keep up with popular trends and consistently refuses to surrender a f*ck regarding what people think of him. He really doesn't. TAKE NOTE OF THAT. Cuz he doesn't.

do you still remember that he doesn't?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:56 PM   #30
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
stop hating

Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: