Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-02-2010, 11:02 PM   #31
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Most awkward boner

when ever i get these i just reajust my self (i try to hide it of course), it makes the impression that i have problems hiding my huge dong to girls. they kind of notice.
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:02 PM   #32
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
I remember having a boner in the middle of a class in high school and I had to give a powerpoint. I got up there and people started to notice almost immediately. I don't even remember why I had a boner...
damn, that mustve sucked.
no homo
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #33
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/339
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:08 PM   #34
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:09 AM   #35
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For some bizarre reason, I used to always get them on any form of public transport. Must be the vibrations.

I was teaching English in an elementary school in Korea and those kids have no shame. I was explaining something at the front of the class (they were probably around third grade) when a boy yelled out in broken English, "Teacher, ...up!" and starts excitedly pointing at his friends crotch. I waved my hand at him as if to say "It doesn't matter", but he didn't care what I thought, he jumped up and grabbed his friend's junk as hard as he could and started screaming "Look! Look!". It was really messed up, everybody was howling with laughter, including the kid with the boner. They were still friends after that, too.
Almost everyone I know that has taught in Korea or Taiwan has a similar story.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:16 AM   #36
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

I had a boner and it was gym day, so we were all wearing our jogging pants. I was also (unfortunately) wearing boxers with those loose crotch areas (mea culpa ). We had to get out bags in front because it's protocol for an assessment that we put our bags in front. So our teacher tells us to get them, so I had to walk all the way to the front of the classroom and get it. I just pretended to be really tired and shizz and crouched the whole time to hide it.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:36 AM   #38
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie
when did this last happen broseph?

broseph ! ? ???
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:34 PM   #39
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Does it actually seem desperate? Always thought they'd take it as a compliment
They do ... it doesn't seem desperate, my dude.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: